*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364087-Daisies
Rated: · Lyrics · Romance/Love · #1364087
Something I just wrote. I really want to know what you think please.
The daisies, the sing to me memories like butterflies landing softly on my tanned skin. As they blow in the breeze I can hear you say I love you; it rests in my ear as if angels themselves had been whispering your loving words. I strain to listen to the sweetness of your voice as I once knew it. I breathe deep and close my eyes; ah yes, I can picture how your eyes would soften when I barely spoke your name. As I look straight into them I can peak through to your soul leaving nothing to be discovered. I open my eyes to the daisies again; you were my everything and now it seems as if I’ve lost a part of me. My body, heart and spirit long for you every moment since you left me. But I’m trying to be more like the daisies…Just beautiful. Nothing they do will change the events of life, but they still just be. Shining with beauty and inspiration, trying to make their surroundings more amazing. Maybe someday I’ll be someone’s daisy, making their world shine with what I have to offer, but until then I’ll keep on watching the daisies bringing life hope and beauty to the world around them.
© Copyright 2007 Leah Crossett (faithanddaisy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364087-Daisies