*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1361411-Unseen
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1361411
Just something I kinda decided to write
The Unseen

“What are you droning on about, Sylvan? You’re always talking but you never bother to fill someone in on a change of the subject.” His icy grey and silver hair had its own shine as she watched him. His eyes curled her fingertips, making chills dance about her spine. His blue eyes were deeper than the ocean. He laughed as though he was in the middle of a good joke.
“As if I must inform you of a topic change for I thought that you’d be smart enough to follow along closely enough to see it on your own.” Elodi clenched her fists angrily as her immortal friend took control of her once more. She snarled, angrily stomping because she wasn’t able to do anything, being of human decent. He just laughed with malice intent, making her feel utterly foolish. She sighed as he continued the pointless conversation. No one else could bring up the nerve to speak against him as she was always trying to do. No one else could bring up even a fraction of the courage needed to perform such a task.
Everyone allowed their conversations to continue as Elodi took herself away from the crowd. He sighed, feeling guilty and decided to make his way to her. “Babe, come on, I was just joking and you know it.” He threw an arm around her waist and drew her close to himself. She made an utterly sad attempt at smiling, her obvious failure sticking out horribly. He nudged her cheek with his nose, leaning closer and kissing her neck. She blushed, letting a polite smile rest on her lips.
© Copyright 2007 Authoratic (unseen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1361411-Unseen