*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1360162-Page-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by vasu
Rated: · Other · Other · #1360162
New Life Style
I have seen a movie yesterday.

It has many characters which represent the real life.

I find a little emotion in the movie but every scene is good and thoughtful.

· A lady runs an orphanage; and commits suicide because her husband is involved in child abuse. He brings the children from the same orphanage to have fun. Nowadays, we find this type abuses in the society. Where are we leading to? Do we really teach moral or brutal?

· Young air hostess marries an old business man just for money. While she is going to US with her hubby, she hugs her friend and says ‘Please call me when you need me’, then friend says ‘I don’t have enough to make ISD call’, she says ‘That’s why I married this guy’ and leaves with tears. She married a guy who she doesn’t love. Can we live with a person for whom we don’t love?

· When the blast happens in the city, some people celebrate party. And one of guys in the party says “Is this terrorist attack” having cigar in one hand and wine glass in other hand. Do we really care what happens around us?

· A girl says to her gay friend “I don’t care who you are; you are my best friend”, and the same guy has sex with her boy friend. Is this the special gift to his true friend?

· People attend funeral; and start discussing about their business matters and deals. Are we too selfish? Are we just concerned about ourselves, our business, our family and our luxuries?

· A celebrity gives a statement ‘Please don’t hesitate to ask chemist about condom, play safe’. The funny part is the same guy doesn’t use a condom while having sex with his partner. We say something and do something, aren’t we?

· A lady wants to say the truth but nobody wants to listen it. She disappoints by the way her boss handles the things. She is angry and wants to give up, and then one of her colleagues says ‘Be in the System to change the System’. How many of you agree with this?

· A lady fights for her friend against a celebrity; but in the end celebrity and her friends became good friends. Where is true friendship?

· Last dialogue of the movie is “In the society; No permanent enemies and no permanent friends”. Can we call this as a highly cultured society?

Each character is dominated by culture, desires and money. There is much to learn from each character. Watch the movie ‘PAGE-3’.
© Copyright 2007 vasu (vasu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1360162-Page-3