*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1359233-If-only
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Other · #1359233
We all "should on ourselves", but this is my "if only" writing...
I love my wife more than anything in this world. I messed up.  If only i could change things and be with her again.

If only I could hold her again and feel her hand in mine as I roll over and run my hand down her arm to hold her hand feel her squeeze my hand in return as she "slept".  I long to feel her breath on my cheek when our faces are so close.  To kiss her lips while she finally was relaxing after being a great Mom.

I miss her "snoring" which was my lullaby.  To smell her breath and kiss her lips as she slept was heaven to me.

Some of the things I know about her are so trivial, but to me, mean the world.  Would any guy dare to see her idiosyncracies and adore her as much as I have?  I doubt it, but for her sake, I hope so.  I dare any guy to delve into her life and see the little things that make her world turn. 

© Copyright 2007 beachfireman (beachfireman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1359233-If-only