*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1356165-the-2nd-part-to-my-book
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Adult · #1356165
the continuing saga of my life
I can remember vividly when Hell’s wife went to work I was told to go into his bedroom and sleep. The first time I did not realize what was in store for me. I remember being woke up and told to sit on top of this big huge fat man. (Here it gets a little descriptive so brace your self) He was wearing what we now days call whitey tighteys that he pulled down to reveal his large vein popping penis. I did not really know what it was or what I was to do with it; all I know was what he told me to do. He told me to put my mouth around it and suck on it. It was the most disgusting thing I had ever tasted. I remember I began gagging on the taste and this foreign object that was being lodged into my eight year old throat. I stopped begging to throw up and for air and he hit me then grabbed me and made me continue to eat this disgusting thing. I ask myself now why I never attempted to bite it off. Perhaps because I had not developed survival skills and I was too frightened of him. My mother was a million miles away (I didn’t really know where she was.) I just know she wasn’t there with me. Nor did she try to protect me.) anyway, events begin to get worse form that point on. I would come home from school be told to put on my pajamas and I would wear this pink night gown with no underwear on. It was a little girl’s night gown lined in lace but it was kind of short. I was made to stand beside the refrigerator over and over again every night for hours on end. (Until Hell was ready for his nightly time of pleasure.) This one particular night it was getting close to Christmas and my Christmas present from them was waiting on the sink. Hell called to me and I ad managed to fall asleep standing up. I woke up and solemnly walked over to him and sat in the chair like I was told to do. As I sat in this chair his wife went over to the sink where a paper towel was and picked up the two items sitting on it. There was a butcher knife and a red thick and thin striped candy cane. I got excited, I thought they were going to cut the candy cane and share it with me. But that was not the case. With no underwear on I was forced to lay my legs out on the foot stool and lay my head in the chair. Hell grabbed my legs and spread them apart then shoved the butcher knife that his wife handed him inside of me robbing me of my virginity. I do not remember ever feeling pain. All I remember is depression, and the colors. The knife was pulled out of me covered in blood. Next Hell’s wife takes the candy cane (plastic wrapper still on) and sticks it inside of me. She moves it back and forth a few times then she pulls it out and holds the bloody candy cane up and looks at it. She then tells me to lick the blood off of it. I wanted to say no. That was gross in my mind eating blood was not a good thing. Hell had the knife in his hand and was threatening me so I had to lick the blood. I don’t remember what it tasted like. Nor do I remember the rest of that night. The only thing I remember is waking up the next morning. As if raping me was not enough, things began to escalate from that point on. Every day I would come home from school and either be beaten or forced to stand in a corner. I remember one time I was forced to stand in the corner and I had on my pink blood stained night gown. It had ribbon on the front of it that would tie into a bow and I would untie the bow while I stood between the fridge and the wall and I would see how many times I could tie myself to the heating unit of the fridge. I do not remember the details of it but I do remember I had gotten it into a knot and when I was called to the bedroom I could not get it untied. I would rather have been able to spend the short minutes of sucking then go to sleep rather than stand at the fridge all night. But that night Hell said because I had decided to play instead of stand in the corner like I was supposed to that i had to stay there all night. I remember the lump that developed in my throat as the tears began to fill in my eyes. I just wanted to go to bed but all night I had to stay there beside a roaring fridge in a dark corner. After that I don’t remember much. I only remember when I went and tried to tell a teacher what was going on. I remember sitting in a swing at the school as the snow fell on the ground. The teacher had asked me what was wrong because i never talked anymore. I told her I could not talk about it. I would look up at the parking lot that faced the playground and there stood my nightmare. Hell watching me making sure I did not tell anyone. I was so terrified that I told my teacher that I missed my mom. When I got home I was taking into the bathroom and was kept there for an hour as Hell tried to cut my finger off. The same butcher knife that he used to rape me he brought into the bathroom. He looked at me with anger in his eyes. I was afraid I was going to have it put inside me again so I tried to get away. He grabs my finger and holds it over the sink. Once again I don’t remember the pain. I just remember the scar that I can see still to this day. He starts sawing away at my finger with this dull butcher knife, saying “ I will only cut one off as a warning. Tell anyone about what has happened and I will cut the rest.” I do not remember fighting him. I do not remember the tears. I just know I was thankful as he stopped because there was knock at the door. A little girl and her father had come to the door. The father was asking Hell to watch her because they had an emergency. Reluctantly Hell has accepted. He closed the door let the little girl play and I guess he was waiting for my finger to stop bleeding because he waited a few minutes before he came and let me out of the bathroom. Maybe it was five minutes but it felt like forever. Hell had finally come to the door hid the knife up on a self and then grabbed my finger and ran cold water on it to stop the bleeding. Then I went out of the bathroom and played with the other little girl. She was only there that once. I always considered her to be an angel for she had saved me that night.
© Copyright 2007 snow kissed buddhist (snow_kissed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1356165-the-2nd-part-to-my-book