*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1355454-The-Princess-the-Prince-and-the-Knight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kitten
Rated: GC · Chapter · Fantasy · #1355454
A gorgeous princess who is torn between her prince charming, and her knight.
Her shining golden locks blew in the wind as she stood on her balcony. Her blue  eyes wandered. Tall white bulidings, roads as black as coal, tan colored sidewalks, and trees and other plant life decorated kingdom. A wondrous sight indeed.

She always loved coming here. The view never grew old. Her kingdom was a marvelous place, full of kind, happy folk, clean, refreshing air, plenty of food, water, and shelter, and breathtaking views like this. She could never think of any place better than her own kingdom.

The kingdom wasn't the only breathtaking sight, though. The princess had long, golden hair that went down to about knee level. Her irises were like two blue jewels. Her legs complimented her perfectly curved body. Her skin was soft, smooth, and umbleished. She never even needed to wear makeup; she was a natural beauty. A stunning sight to behold.

She breathed deeply; tonight was the night she would meet her fiance; it was tradition for the heir or heiress to the thorne to have an arranged marriage. She didn't want to get married to a stranger but she had no word in the saying. Would she love him? Will she despise him? Will he be handsome? Will he be polite? Will he be charming? Will he be a true gentleman? Her head filled with questions as the light wind blew against her.   

She retreated back to her room. She closed the doorway to the balcony and then closed the windows. She changed out of her white nightgown and into a lovely white dress that showed off her right leg, and tied a matching headband around her forehead.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" the princess called.

The door opened and a miad came into her room. A green-haired, blue-eyed beauty with a kind personality.

"Good morning Princess Celeste!" greeted the maid. "Another wondrous day, isn't it?"

"Yes," Celeste said softly. She sighed. "Donna, do you think my father has chosen the right man to be my husband?"

"Of course!" Donna jeered. "I am positive that your father has chosen the
perfect husband for you!"

Donna was always cheerful and positive, even in the most dire situations.

"I hope you are right," Celeste responded.

Celeste went to the throne room with Donna to greet the king.

"Good morning, your majesty!" Donna spoke as she bowed politely.

"Good morning ladies!" jeered the king. "Celeste," he said as he walked up to her, "my loving daughter, do not forget about tonight." He put his hand on her shoulder. He knew tha she didn't exactly want this, but it was tradition.

"I won't father." Celeste said as she looked directly into her father''s eyes. He could tell that she was hoping that the man he picked was the right one. He hoped he was, too. He hugged his daughter lovingly. Celeste said good-bye to her father and maid and headed to town.

She wandered around kingdom, gazing at the beauty of the structures. People greeted her on the streets, and a few men tried to see if they could get lucky with her, but she turned them down. She had breakfeast at a cozy resturant, where some more men tried to steal the young woman's heart.

She kept wandering until she was out of the kingdom. She walked around awide-opened meadow, enjoying the natural beauty. She was actually quite far away from the kingdom, but not too far. She stared at the flowers in the field; a lovely sight.

She rested atop a small boulder as she enjoyed one of nature's beautiful wonders. But something interupted the peaceful mood. She heard clashing noises not too far from there. She jogged over to where the sounds were coming from. There atop a hill she saw something she would never forget: Two men were sword fighting. Well, at least one of them was a man. He wore a black short-sleeved shirt, khaki jeans with a brown belt, and black shoes. His opponet was dressed in black armor and had his helmet on, so she couldn't tell who it was (or what it was), was perched atop a horse. She'd hardly call it a fair battle.

The black knight knocked the man down with his elbow and readied himself for the finishing blow.

"STOP!!!" the princess screamed at the top of her lungs. No one was going to get murdered on her watch!

The black knight stopped himself and both of the swordsmen looked over to Celeste.

"What does a broad like you want?" the black knight asked.

Disgusted by the knight's lack of respect she gave him a dirty look.

"I demand an explanation!" Celeste shouted.

"What!?" the black knight responded.

"Why are you two battling!"

"Hmph!" the knight started, "This man challenged me to a fight to the death. It's none of your business."

"As princess of Sky Kingdom, I order you two to cease fighting.

"A princess, aye?" said the black knight. "Very well." he (or whatever the black knight was) looked back at the man. "I'll let you go this time, but I will have your head some day! I swaer!" And after those words he rode off.

The man got up and brushed the dirt off his clothes and then looked back at the princess. He stared wide-eyed at her for some time. He had never seen such a glittering beauty in all his life.

She approached him.

"Are you alright?" she asked. He had black, cropped hair, a handsome face, and muscles.

"I am now, thanks to you," he responded. "M-my fair maiden!" he suddenly blurted out, "Please tell me your name! I must know!" he said. There was passion in his voice.

Celeste's face flushed. He was so charming!

"My name is Celeste." she said bashfully. "And what is your name?"

"My name is Llyle," responded the handsome swordsman.

 

© Copyright 2007 Kitten (catgirl17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1355454-The-Princess-the-Prince-and-the-Knight