*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1352179-Whom-the-Bell-Tolls
by Rob123
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1352179
This is a poem about death, and how when one's life ends, a new life begins
Whom the Bell Tolls
By Rob

Death is an illusion, a trick, a lie, for as one looses a watch he shall always find it.

Death seems to take, although it gives as well, it gives clean slates and new beginnings to us.

Death seems to end, it ends our familys, our friends, our jobs, our purpose, but it beggins as well, death begins a new life for he whom passes at the sound of the bell...it allows a starting place in heaven, a right handed seat at the Father.

Death seems to trick us, we ponder when a loved one dies, how they are swiped off the face of the earth lost for an eternity, but they are really right by our side as a spirit, a loving spirit whom we shall meet when we hear the call of the bell.

Death seems to bring us together, one cannot stay seperate from his sibling at the tragic loss of one's father, or grandmother, it bonds people closer together and brings peace and love through tears and woe.

Death is quick to the listener of the bell, but slow to family and friends, it seems like eons when one dies, as though one does not want to let go of his grasp, even though death is quick and painless, there is always eternal pain to those who loved the listener of the bell.

Death seems to close doors for people, all the doors on earth are shut and locked for good, but when a door is closed, a window is sure to be opened, and heavenly windows are always cracked open when one is transformed into a graceful spirit, though their earthly tasks have ceased, their heavenly achievements have yet to begin.

Death seems to be everywhere, every day, every second it consumes the lifes of those who listen to its bell and plant themselfs in its way, never to pause, never to hault, a mindless beast ready to destroy all life, even though death destroys it always replants life, and one can almost smile when the one he loves hears the bell or death and one can almost anticipate when he will be the one for whom the bell tolls...

END
© Copyright 2007 Rob123 (carnage546 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1352179-Whom-the-Bell-Tolls