*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1346477-Stella-Jazmine
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #1346477
Just Something i wrote about some stuff going on in my life.
It was my first day at my new school, Boarding school, I couldn't believe it. I was here. After being introduced to my new Dorm mates Shaz, Alisha, Chris, Hilary and Fiona, it was time to go to first lesson which was tutorial.

I made my way towards the lesson following other students. My new classmates. I sat down in a seat in the third row next to a cute guy with blonde hair. He introduced himself as Thomas Macintosh, telling me to call him Tom. There was two boys in front of me, both with dark hair and blue eyes, both tall, at least 6 ft, the one on the left being slightly taller. They turned and started speaking to myself and Tom. They Introduced themselves as Nathan Hopkirk and Matt Barchetta.

There were two girls sitting to my left. The one closest to me had the most beautiful hair colour i had ever seen, Not quite blonde, but not quite red. It was amazing, she was brushing her hair with a hairbrush that she had apparently named Bob. (I found out this as she later put down the hairbrush then forgot where she'd put it and asked the girl next to her where Bob was, which I found vaguely amusing) The girl next to her had a pretty face, a one that guys would look twice at, and not in a bad way. She had brown hair which was tyed back in a ponytail.

Our Form Tutor, Miss Summers, decided to give us card which she made us fold in half and write our names on them in big letters. I wrote Stella-Jazmine as big as I could in Black Permanent marker. We then went round the class saying our name with an adjective begining with the same letter as our name in front of it. I was Sarcastic Stella-Jazmine.

The girl with the brown haired girl was called Daisy Lamb, the girl with the hairbrush called Bob was called Ingrid Brown. There were two guys sitting behind them. One had obviously been on holiday as he was tanned, but it didn't look right with his red hair which was cut in a rather unflattering way, he was called Nick. The guy sitting next to him had dark hair and a rather unfortunate facial expression, he was called Aaron Lamb. He was not related to Daisy. Ingrid was having an arguement with Nick. Nick was calling her ginger. She shot back with "Well at least I'm not sleeping with the pathetic excuse of a human being sitting next to you!" When I heard that I just burst into a fit of laughter.

"What are you laughing at?" Nick asked me.
"The fact that she's just said you were sleeping with him and the fact that your more ginger than she is." I replied.
"I'm not gay! She's a lesbian!" Nick said. I don't know what made me snap but I did.

"Why do you say that as if it's some kind of disease that you can catch? It's not by the way. I'd also like to remind you that its the 21st century, not 1952! Don't use lesbian as an insult, some of the best people in the world are gay- and before you ask I am not one of them!"

Both Nick and Aaron looked shocked. I don't think that they'd expected me to go off on one as much as I did. Daisy however was sitting laughing out loud uncontrollably and Ingrid was sitting with her head on the desk shaking because she was trying not to laugh really loudly. I was very proud of myself, I hate people who are homophobic.

© Copyright 2007 Tink ;) (scorpio_beth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1346477-Stella-Jazmine