*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/134310-Out-of-site-out-of-mind
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Relationship · #134310
Part 2 to "Discovery". A forgotten memory is remembered. My turn?
When Big Bear was a cub, he used to watch his mother give the cold sholder to the bears she no longer wanted anything to do with, over and over. He had to screen many of her calls and tell them that she was not home, or too busy working. After awhile, they gave up calling, never to be heard from again. Now, Big Bear is just like one of those bears calling his mom. Did they love her or was it just a fling thing? Big Bears take on this is, if they deeply loved his mom, they would never have given up or maybe it was it so painful for them, that was the only thing to do to go on living. He does remember there was one bear that did pursue her, but he recalls her saying that it hurt too much with her first bear (his dad) when they seperated, that she was unwilling to take the risk. To this day, she is still single, and very unhappy she did not marry that one bear that truely loved her.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"Invalid Item
© Copyright 2001 Big Bear (bigbear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/134310-Out-of-site-out-of-mind