*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1341530-Mall-Madness
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1341530
This story is about a babysitter losing her child in a mall.
We are in the mall.Walking minding our own business trying to find my babysitter (Tasha) a new outfit for her husbands b-day.We go to a varirety of stores,JC Penny,
Rainbow,Gap,and Old Navy.As we walk out, I see a store that I had been to before.It was called Forever 21.In that store,they had the latest fasions,high heeled shoes, pumps,and boot-cut blue jeans.Towards the back of the store,we saw a new out of the box jean outfit that we both loved. It was a perfect fit. we bought it.I started to look around and i did not know that the babysitter was gone ! i looked everywhere for her.

I ran over to the owners desk and nicely asked her to call the mall and report a missing child. She did that for me. In a matter of 10 minutes here came my babysitter
running tocome and get me. As we walked out of the store, she just starts yapping at me about not keeping my eyes on her. She said, WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!!!
Obviously she had had been looking for me.She said sorry.As we walked out of the mall I saw another store. Before I could walk in sshe grabbed my collar and said ''Don't even think about it.'' I could tell she was mad.
© Copyright 2007 dwashington0424 (dwashington424 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1341530-Mall-Madness