*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338834-The-Big-Mistake
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1338834
Two guys make a mistake. A funny one!
One day Ken and Robby were bored. They decided that they were going to play a trick on someone. Now, Robby had a sister who was a lifeguard and she took his ipod to work that morning without asking him. Robby was mad at her. Robby wanted to get revenge. Ken and Robby decided that they would play a trick on her. They would do that by playing a trick on the pool. They decied that that night after the pool closed they would sneak in. Robby has a friend who has a key and would lend it to them. After they got in that night they had no idea what they were going to do. Then Ken saw a huge box of Fizz-All. They made a plan for their trick.
Their plan was to put the Fizz-All into the pool. Robby did that. During the night the Fizz-All fizzed. The next morning the pool was closed. That day it was 100 degrees outside. Everyone was really mad. They wanted to go swimming. Suddenly the trick was not so funny. The pool needed to be drained and refilled. That alone would take one week. Robby and Ken realized what they did. They felt so bad. They apologized to the mayor and the pool managers. The boys did not go to jail but they did get punished. Robby and Ken are now garbage boys! They have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning for the next year of their life.
© Copyright 2007 elarive0717 (elarive0717 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338834-The-Big-Mistake