*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338473-Jackie-Smith--and-her-teddy-bear
by kimmie
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1338473
Trip to Disney
This  story is about a little girl named Jackie Smith, her little teddy bear named Timmy. Jackie lives in  New york city.She  lives in a big two story house ,with  her mom and dad,she has two brother's and two sister's.One day Jackie went to visit her Grandparents in Coral Springs FL.Jackie took the  bus down to  FL.She had brought her teddy bear with her on the trip to FL.She had that teddy bear since she was a baby.When she got to her Grandparents house they drove to Disney World for a week. Jackie had a great time with her grandparents.But when she got back home to New York City she told her parents that she left the teddy bear on the bus and she was sad.Jackies  mom had wrote Jackies name and address on the teddy bear.They called the bus coumpany to see if they found a teddy bear on the  bus.But no teddy bear was found. until one day a package came to there house and it was for Jackie.I was her teddy bear Timmy.there was a note in the box, a women went on the same bus one day found the teddy bear and saw Jackies name and address  on the teddy bear and mailed it to her.Jackie was so happy that Timmy her teddy bear is back home with her.
© Copyright 2007 kimmie (kimshee123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338473-Jackie-Smith--and-her-teddy-bear