*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1336280-ComplicatedA-Draco-Malfoy-LoveStoryCh1
by Sarahh
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Teen · #1336280
First chapter of my first story! This chapter might be boring, ch. 2 will be better!
Draco's Point of View ~~
I smirked, sitting in the middle of my couch, arms around two /hott/ girls beside me. My two best friends, Blaise Zambini and Renne James (Ra-nae), weren't visible through the crowd of people infront of me. I'm Draco Malfoy, Prince of Slytherin; most charmed guy at Hogwarts, and the all mighty sex god. I get anything I want, and I've snogged every girl that looked decent enough. Today, I'm having a huge party; it's the last day of summer. Tommorow, I'd be off to Hogwarts with Renne and Blaise. It would be our last year at that dumb school. I threw my head back, as the two girls wrapped themselves around me. I was going to enjoy today.

Renne's Point of View~~
I crossed my arms, glaring towards Draco. I snorted, giving an impatient stomp on the ground.
"You alright?" Blaise asked from behind me, raising his eyebrows. "It looks like you're trying to shoot laser beams from your eyes towards..." His gaze followed Renee's, settling on the back of Malfoy's platinum blonde hair. (Renne and Blaise are behind Malfoy.) I could feel Blaise grin, and come closer towards me. "What's wrong, Rayray? Is your crush making out with somebody else?" His hands rested on my hips. "Look's like someones jealous."
I turned my head around, giving him the deathglare. "Shut up, Zambini." I shrugged him off, and continued glaring at Draco. I snorted again, "Psh. It looks like those two sluts are eating his face."
Okay, fine. Maybe I /do/ like Draco. Or- uh- I think I've liked him since forever. Blaise, Draco and I met when we were 3 years old. Our parents are best friends, and I see them both everyday. Draco was real different when we were younger. He seemed nicer, and he wasn't fucking three different girls every week. But things change, right? Draco hangs out with me and Blaise instead of Goyle and Crabbe. I had to stand beside him for about 7 freaking years, watching him ask girls out, and kissin them infront of Blaise and I like it was nothing. He never thought of me as more of a friend. In his eyes, I'm probably just like one of his really good guy friends. He doesn't even take me as a girl, and he doesn't even think about the possibility of us together, because it's not possible. We're best friends. Now Blaise and Draco are both 17. I was 16, but I was turning 17 in less than a month. We're all going to Hogwarts tommorow. It's our last year. I'm going to try, somehow to tell him that I think of him as more than a friend. I sighed, turning around, and walked up Draco's stairs, to the room we always hang out at. I could hear Blaise follow me up the stairs.

Blaise's point of view~~
As I was walking up the stairs, the look on Renee's face came into my head, whenever she looks at Malfoy. I always tease her, saying that she likes him. And I know it's true. Whenever I see her fooling around, laughing with Draco, my stomach ties itself up in a knot, and I feel uneasy.
~You like her.~
*What the hell?*
~I'm your conscience.~
*I don't like her.*
~Yes, you do.~
*No, I don't. She's just my bestfriend.*
I snapped back to reality, when I bumped into the door. I was already up the stairs.
"Damn." I muttered, rubbing my forehead. Renee blinked twice, and burst out laughing, punching me playfully on the side.
I looked at her while she laughed.
*She's really pretty.*
~I know, huh? She's beautiful.~
*No one asked you.*
~I am you, dumbass.~
Renee has been a tomboy since I met her. Her long, silky brown hair came just above her waist, and she had a very pretty face. Her big, brown chocolate eyes made you feel like you're melting. She has a lot of power at Hogwarts. She's small; but mighty. If you mess with her or her friends, she'll knock you out before you even blink once.

Draco's point of view~~
I walked - - no, I got dragged up the stairs, practically, by a girl with blonde hair. I just grinned, following her. I could here a familiar voice talking humbly, and another familiar laugh. The laughing was from Renee, but her laughing faded as soon as I reached the top of the stairs.

Renee's point of view~~
I stopped laughing, watching a tall, slutty blonde girl pull Draco to his room. Draco got out of her grasp, and pushed her against his door, kissing her hungrily. The girl moaned, her left hand fumbling with the doorknob. She twisted it, and they walked in, without breaking the kiss. Draco looked at me and mouthed, 'Isn't she hott?!' before he disapeered into his room. I felt like someone had stabbed me, and slowly, I sunk down to the floor. I felt my body tingle, and my eyes welling up with tears.
Blaise clucked his tongue. "Lucky dude." he murmured.

Blaise's point of view~~
I looked down, surprised to see Rene bent over, kneeling down and hunched over the floor. I was about to sit down next to her, comfort her, when I saw two, big fat teardrops hitting the floor from her. She sniffled softly, her small hands trying to wipe away her tears hastidly. I've never seen Renee cry. She's never cried before. Not even when she fell off a big tree, when we were little. I laughed nervously, trying to act casual. "Renee, what are you doing? Don't shit there, go into the bathroom."
She looked up, and gave me one of her big grins, and she hopped of her feet. "Yeah, alright." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes and walking towards her room. I knew I heard another one of her sobs before she shut the door.

(Renee and Blaise have their own rooms to stay in when their over at Draco's house. They stayed at his house for the whole summer, so yeah. Their going to hogwarts tommorow!!)
© Copyright 2007 Sarahh (cheeseyromance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1336280-ComplicatedA-Draco-Malfoy-LoveStoryCh1