*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1335467-Hidden-in-Sight
by koncia
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Teen · #1335467
kyo a sixteen year old troubal maker world gets turned upside down






The sky was dark, dark as a raisin. There were no stares no moon just complete darkness. I couldn’t see two inches in front of me but I was running tripping over unseen roots and branches. All was quit no sounds but my on heavy breathing as I ran from the unseen attacker. I tripped over nothing I could see maybe my on feet I crashed into the hard ground turning around to face my attacker. “Kyo….” A voice called I froze staring into the darkness. A hissing sound reached my ears snakes was the first thing that came to my head. Even though it was dark I could feel the snakes getting closer slowly. “Kyo….” The voice hissed out. The snakes were getting closer. “Come”
I woke with a jerk “Kyo!” my teacher slammed his hand down on my desk screaming in my ear. The class laughed the teacher was staring at me with augury eyes
My face grew hot. “Kyo how many times do I tell you stay awake in my class, you have the lowest grade in the class you need to pay attention the most!” he screamed at me, the class laughed more. I sunk down into my desk trying to hide myself. “Dam ugly ass teacher” I mumbled under my breath. “What was that Naruto?” two girls giggled behind me “nothing” I said putting my head into my arms.
The end of the day school was finally over. I hated school so much I was failing all my classes, and had no friends all because of what happened freshman year. All when I played a prank on Kibo Stoshi richest most irresistible boy at school according to almost ever girl at this dam school! Dam here he comes! “Kyo my buddy.” He said him and his idiot friends Kisin and Tosan. All four was blocking my way to freedom beyond the school doors. I’m smaller then them all four about six-two me five-five but that didn’t mean I couldn’t fight them off but fighting them was like fighting the whole school “what” I asked trying too get pass them Tosan pushed me back. “Were you going buddy?” Kibo asked me mocking I glared at the. “I got to go I can’t play with you today” I said sarcastically. “nothing.” he said smirking moving out of my way. I didn’t waste anytime I headed for the door. “Just tell your pretty sister I’ll be bye at seven.”
“Suzi!” I yelled coming into the house. She was sitting on the couch flipping threw TV channels. “What?” she said. “I herd you were going out with Stoshi.” I said standing in front of her. She glared at me. “So what if I am?” she asked “move.” she said waving me off. Suzi and I aren’t really related; I was adopted by her parents a little over two years ago. She and I don’t really get along very well only on rare occasions. I still care about her she was only a fresh men she shouldn’t be going out with stoshi the biggest player I our school he only wanted one thing. “You can’t go out with him he’s only asking you out to get at me somehow.” as soon as I said it I knew it was the wrong thing to say. She stands up. “So you’re saying the only way a guy would ask me out is if he was trying to get back at you somehow! Everything isn’t about you Kyo!” she screamed at me. She stormed off to her room slamming her door. “Don’t come crying too me!” I screamed after her. She must be pmsing I thought as I set down on the couch, but I knew if she did come crying to me I would pay Stoshi a little visit. “What’s that’s racket?” Yuri my adoptive mother asked Coming out of the kitchen. It was her idea in the first place to adopt me. She said when she saw me. I looked so much like her deceased brother and just fell in love with me. “Nothing” I said. Pretending too looks for something in my school bag. She put her hands on her hips and gave me a disbelieving look. “Don’t lie too me Kyo.” How did she always now when I was lying? “I” the phone range. “I’ll be right back don’t move.” she said leaving to the other room. The front door opened and Sai my adoptive father walked threw the door. “Kyo” He nodded to me and set his briefcase down. He sat on the couch and ignored me. Sai never liked me either are if he did he never showed it. When I started to fell classes it got worse he started to act like I was a complete waste of time and space. Yuri came back into the room frowning, I think I knew who was on the phone. “That was the school they were calling about your grades Naruto, they say you have to repeat this grade.” She said shit I cursed. Sai stood up, “what do you have to say for yourself Kyo?” he asked not looking at me. “I” he cut me off he turned to look at me dam he looked mad. “Don’t lie to me” he said angrily. “All what this family has done for you, and you can’t even do a simple thing like getting good grades!” he shouted staring at me with dark eyes. “I don’t have to listen to you your not my dad” I shouted back I don’t know why it was the stupidest thing I’ve ever said. He balled his fist up veins popping on in his hands. “This is my house and my rules and people who don’t listen to me can get the hell out!” he shouted pointing to the door. “Don’t sai!” I herd Yuri say. “whatever.” I said and ran out the front door.
I kept running into I was at the park I sat down on the green grass trying to catch my breath from the two mile run I had just ran. I closed my eyes I’ll go back soon first I’ll take a quick nap. My eyes snapped open something was wrong. I looked around, it was night time when I fell asleep it was late afternoon. I had to get back home before I was in more trouble. I stood up off the ground knocking grass of myself. The wind blew a slightly, a feather danced in front of my face before landing at my feet. I bent down and picked it up. It was a black feather the blackest feather I had ever seen; black as night. “Come!” a voice whispered threw a stronger gust of wind. This time the wind didn’t stop. More feathers came circling around me all different colors. “Come…” the voice called louder. The feathers glowed a blinding white I closed my eyes when the light became too unbearable.

© Copyright 2007 koncia (koncia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1335467-Hidden-in-Sight