*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327908-Trinity-Yelaine-Donahue
by Sonny
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #1327908
TY's life has turned upsidedown.she has learned the truth about her past, present future.
PROLOGUE: (A/N: I think)



Teresa Ann Donahue and Trinity Yelaine Donahue, mother and daughter, walked, arm in arm, down the street. The sun was setting and it was pretty chilly. Snow crunched under their shoes, sort of a miracle in D.C.(A/N: I think, too lazy to check). It was getting late and Teresa was taking Ty to their house for her surprise birthday party.

February 14 was a special day, and not just for lovers. It was Ty’s birthday as well, youngest of the thirteen children. It was special because Ty was special(A/N: ED!!, Jk Jk). When she was born, the doctors didn’t think she’d make it; but by a miracle or a stroke of luck, she lived. Not only was she a couple months premature, but her features were strange as well. She was gorgeous, even for a baby, but her hair and eyes are what set people on edge.

When she was a baby, Ty was more like an animal; she didn’t open her eyes until she was a couple weeks old. And when she did, the doctors were perplexed. Her eyes were different, not normal. Her mother called them beautiful. Ty thought they were an eyesore (no pun intended.) all they did was creep people out. She’s had more than one person tell her she should be in a circus.

Ty’s eyes were silver. No, not 21st century contacts or laser surgery. And no, not pulling your chain. She was born with them, as mentioned. Her eyes freaked so many people out that Ty finally started wearing sunglasses and her father paid the school to allow it. It was weird; even with the sun glasses on, to her, it seemed like she didn’t have them on at all. She saw that perfectly. The doctors were amazed.

Not only did she see well, but she had no other medical problems. No fevers, headaches, flu, earaches, no health problems what-so-ever. Even no dental problems. If she weren’t a senators daughter, Ty would have probably been bid on and bought by some psycho scientists and experimented on (Maximum Ride anyone???)

A/N: I do not own maximum ride, but I wish I did cuz then I would have written the fourth book that way. But, whatever, it belongs to James Patterson so I cant do anything.

Her hair was the same way, different, not normal. When it started to grow, her parents were worried, and people were astounded. Her hair was thick black and curly(like wavy.) normal, except for the fact that it looked like somebody highlighted it with silver. People thought it was cool, but the eyes were what drove them away.

Suddenly, Teresa started laughing and grabbed Ty’s sunglasses off her face. Ty stood stunned, standing in the streetlight. She noticed a man walk by and glance at her. Ty started laughing with her mother and they continued on their way.

Out of nowhere, Teresa was grabbed from behind and thrown to the ground. The man that Ty saw before was standing over her mother. Suddenly, he drew out a very lethal looked dagger and both women screamed. Teresa tried to scramble out of the way, but the man yanked her off the ground. Shouting something neither woman understood, he plunged the dagger into Teresa’s stomach. She fell to the cround and Ty collapsed next to her. The man was nowhere to be found.

Ty cried as her mother comforted her. (did you read that right? The mother was—oh never mind.) Ty watched as the blood kept flowing. The shuddering breaths. Eyes closing. Teresa stopped breathing, her heart as well. Ty didn’t know what to do, so she just sat there and sobbed. After a while some people came by and the woman screamed. More people came rushing to see what was going on. Upon arriving, seeing what was happening, a man pulled out a cell phone and dialed 9-1-1 . more people came, talking in low voices. Ty just sad there crying. Suddenly, she stopped and started muttering a prayer. People stopped what they were doing to listen.

“Heavenly father up above,

Please protect the mom I love.

Keep her save and keep her sound,

No matter where in heaven she is bound.

Help her to see her guide for me

And my love for her.

And please, Dear Lord, help me to be

The kind of girl she wants me to be

Keep mine now

Keep mine forever

My family loving and always together.

For my mother.

Amen.”

The bystanders stared as Ty continued to repeat her prayer, some had started to cry. Soon, the paramedics showed up. Suddenly, everybody stopped dead. Ty’s hair was changing color. What was once black hair with silver streaks, was slowly turning to dark blue with light blue streaks.

The silence was broken by a lot of tires screeching and car doors slamming. The whole Donahue family came running up, stopping dead when they saw the scene. Immediately, the girls broke into sobs and the boys tried to stem their silent tears.

© Copyright 2007 Sonny (silentecho911 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327908-Trinity-Yelaine-Donahue