*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327469-Im-Just-Tired
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Adult · #1327469
This piece is about some of the thoughts behind why a person would end their life so soon.
              After all this time, this is what it comes down to. I wish I could describe the thoughts racing through my mind but there are just no words to convey how I am feeling. I cant take this no more, its just more than I can bear. My soul is tormented and my mind can find no rest. The voices in my head shout at me and tell me im a failure. They say I will never make it. I want someone to love me, but the voices cruelly remind me that im unlovable.

         Im tired of fighting these demons I have inside. I just don’t have the strength no more. Im tired of lonely nights and broken dreams, haunted by past mistakes and reminders of the love I have lost. As I sit here with tears running down my face, searching for answers, I feel so abandoned and alone. My family turned it's back on me and my friends are gone too, and it seems that even God is no where to be found.

         So to whomever is reading this note. This is my last goodbye. For you see this pain is just too real and the wounds are too deep. I stumbled in darkness trying to find light, but it was to no avail. To those of you who knew me and knew me well, Im sorry for the burden I’ve been and for the pain I caused…this isn’t the way I dreamed it would end but like I said…

Im just too tired…..
© Copyright 2007 ~ Completed In You ~ (michaelshane85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327469-Im-Just-Tired