*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1317352-Think-Globally-Act-Locally
Rated: · Outline · Inspirational · #1317352
Yes, we have much in common and we are equally capable of many miracles.
We the people of the world, naturally have our own endless individual dreams, which are so common in their nature. No doubt, in fact individually we are searching for a better worthwhile life. We all search for true love and meaningful life with a sense of accomplishment. We all strive to share affection, love, and respect with the world around. In our old age we anticipate love and care from our offspring. We all wish to die a natural death with a clear conscience. After our demise we all expect our offspring to remember us with love and respect. Thus, we all spend our invaluable lifespan trying to fulfill our endless individual dreams.

We are happy when we see some of our individual dreams materialize. We become sad and even try to destroy and fight amongst ourselves when most of our cherished individual dreams do not seem to materialize. We always keep on worrying about our unfulfilled individual dreams. When our individual dreams which become impossible to materialize naturally will become misery of our life. We spend our entire lifespan without ever knowing who keeps on dreaming dream after dream endlessly…. We never realize even once in our lifespan that it is important to look beyond the comfort zone of our virtual individualized daydreams.

At our deepest level beyond our virtual dimension of our individual comfort zones, we collectively do exist depending on one another as indivisible droplets of the same oceanic existential life on earth. Regardless of the endless years surviving on planet earth yet the so called humankind at large is in the processes of learning the art and science of using their invaluable lifespan and the natural resources of Mother Nature collectively, efficiently and intelligently. However, we fail to acknowledge that along with the wholesome mother nature, we all are flowing towards our fulfillment of individual lives. But only by our collective efforts we can effortlessly materialize all of our individual dreams, only when we can objectively empower ourselves with the great power of the collective creative visualization. Yes, all our unfulfilled individual dreams get miraculous powerful wings to fly into the beautiful unified future. Only when we learn and become capable to envision collectively, objectively and creatively regarding the better ‘one unified world’.

Beyond the dimension of our unfulfilled individual divided virtual world of dreams, there lies for the human race a better, multidimensional “one unified world” with infinite possibilities for growth, evolution, prosperity, and abundances. A unified life enriched with the brilliant light of universal consciousness. So step into the eternal evolution wagon and find out how the mystery of life unfolds as you go in into the eternal omnipresence of the ‘here and now’. Go through into this unexplored dimension within yourself. And realize what this uncommon book shows regarding ‘You’. Have a look at your inner multidimensional eternal true universal identity.

This book contains the methodology, opinions, ideas, and viewpoints of its designer-author and it intends to provide at the grass root level the accurate and authoritative information with regard to the globally applicable evolutional subjects covered herein. Herein you will discover and experience directly how this rare and uncommon universal self-knowledge works in your day-to-day life.

I have the same hopes and dreams as anyone else. I have had a long and sometimes hard life with equal amounts of happiness and disappointments. I have undergone most of what life has to offer. Eventually realizing that globally our common basic needs are same. Mutually we are interdependent upon our growth, evolution and self-development. I have designed this book hoping that you will take what is appropriate for your part of world and that which encourages you in your mystical journey of life. This book is especially written for those who wish to discover their own individual unique hidden latent unlimited potential and objectively wish to use it for the betterment of their life and the beautiful world around.  Obviously, when I began my research I found self-knowledge largely is an unexplored territory. And lot of self-knowledge is still hidden within the human beings waiting for their individual self-explorations. With this book I wish to inspire and motivate that ‘self-exploration’ unto the wise people of world over.

OUT OF BOX APPROACH 

It is a great feeling for me, for coming across a sensitive human being like you, who is interested to think globally act locally. The limitations of one’s self-development is endless in itself. Because it includes all the self-improvement wisdom of the world developed since ancient times. No one knows for sure when our ancestors became conscious regarding developing themselves into fine civilizations.

Certainly one becomes speechless. When one goes in search of books and stands in front of a endless collections of titles on different subjects in bookstores and libraries, looking at those vast collections. You will wonder how anyone could ever become expert enough to call oneself as a knowledgeable person with a well developed understanding. The first question you will ask yourself is. Is it possible to read digest and master this ever growing vast explosion of knowledge totally in anyone’s lifetime? No indeed it is not possible. Then what to do? Do we stop learning, educating and developing ourselves?

No certainly there is no need to stop our self-development either. Then what to do?  Then it becomes necessary for us to find more effective and fast solution for our self-development.  ‘Self-development is a flowering of our personality from within, however it is not molding ourselves into something which we are not’. To find this then you will have to go and find the origin of all the knowledge connected to self-development subject. From where do you think that all this endless vast knowledge is continuously coming into our existential world? Why all those books have been created? And why many books on many subjects are being created at this very present moment? What makes a writer compulsively to write, create and share this ‘ever fresh universal self-knowledge’? Are they not also just simple common people like anyone else in the world? Yes indeed they are just like us, but a kind of flowering has occurred within them by which they are able to see the life from many different dimensions. Okay, then first let us go within ourselves and find answers to these questions, ‘NOW’.

So now it is evident that words are the communication mediums by which all the universal knowledge is conveyed to ‘you’. Now we will find out what these ‘words’ really are? And who are ‘you’ and your individual identity is, because knowing about our relationship with ‘words’ and one’s true individual identity is the first step towards one’s self-development. Lack of self-understanding is the root cause of all miseries, confusions and difficulties in one’s life. When we are incapable to understand our individuality properly then we cannot develop our personality and interact effectively with the people around us. One will just end up feeling as if S/he is an inadequate person. You will really know it how amazing is the journey of self-discovery is. As we explore it from all together with an ‘out of box’ approach. Okay, shall we begin? So we will start from one step at a moment so as to make our journey interesting and exiting as well.

Well, do you remember when you learnt the first word of your life? Well, I am asking this strange question is simply because before you learnt the first word of your life, at the moment when you were just born. At that moment you were not what you think, assume and believe you are now. Because, before you grew up to be an educated “worldly wise” knowledgeable individual. You were free like butterfly. You were beyond gender. Your eyes were shinning like stars. Without any apparent reason your joy, your bliss and your happiness were limitless. You were the very joy, bliss and happiness because those were your intrinsic nature and essence.

Why? Because at those precious moments you were one with the whole universe. You were peerless light of limitless consciousness itself. You never experienced the Universe around you as something separate and different. You and universe were indivisible. You were one with yourself along with entire contentment of the universe. You never expected anything from anyone. Because you already had everything that you ever wanted. You were happy to be what you already were. Because you were not involved in any process of becoming. You were in the eternal “omnipresence” of the “now and here”. You did not knew what worry is, because there was not any kind of “need” within you.

You were not rushing towards anything because, at those precious moments there was not any kind of sense of time within you. There was not any sense of fear or worry within you. You were not poor or rich, You were not a good person or a bad person, therefore you were free from all duality and all manmade social, religious and political divisions and differences of the world. Do you remember such precious moments of your own earlier life? Of course how could anyone may ever remember precious moments? Everyone unconsciously forgets those precious moments as soon as one falls into ‘the trap’ of becoming something which s/he is not. Do you wish to go back to those beautiful moment of your own life? Certainly who don’t wish to go back to such one’s own intrinsic heightened state of universal consciousness? That too effortlessly?

Yes the first word you repetitively heard was the “NAME” given to you by your parents. When you heard that first word repetitively again and again, you really did not knew why that sound was repetitively uttered at you,. And for what it was meant for. However by and by that first word went deeper and deeper into your consciousness and created the first thought in your consciousness called ‘I am’ “I exist because I am” ‘I am because I experience, I feel,  Thus that first input of an individualized imprint called ‘I am” was created into your limitless inner consciousness. That first ‘word’ was the ‘input’ for the formation of your individualized memory in your brain. That in turn was the beginning of your individualized combination of ‘body, intellect and consciousness’. Those impressions of sensory inputs in turn started to create divisions within your inner universal consciousness in the form of words and their related images. Many different impressive inputs with corresponding meanings, images, feelings and emotions followed one after another and will continue throughout your life time. All this was started when you were a small helpless child. Vulnerable like a flower. Ever since, all these sensory inputs have been making their imprints on your universal consciousness or within your true Self.

Consequence of identifying yourself with that first ‘WORD’ your name was your first step towards unconsciously going away from your own true intrinsic universal center. Simultaneously unconsciously you lost your true universal center forever and thus you were intellectually separated from the whole universe. Along with it went your eternal inner peace of total universal contentment. Your first word your “NAME” also gave you a gender, sexuality, religion, locality and country. Then you came to know the second word called “MOM”. Then the third word called “DAD”, then many endless more words, more names and more images. Then many endless repetitive  inputs imprints of language, grammar, pronunciation, science, history, mathematics, and commerce on your universal consciousness were followed. Along with your physical growth you learnt to grow intellectually in the process of becoming ‘a perfect fit’ in the ever imperfect world around. Ultimately now you have become a worldly wise intellectual person, which has become your ‘first and last identity’ now that is what you believe you are, don’t you?

Yes unconsciously you were trained, molded and fixated into a “personification” as per your family traditions, religion, caste, culture, place of birth, and lastly your country which has transformed you into some worldly social identity. So that you become a perfect fit as a functional intelligent human useful to your home, to the social structure into which you were born and lastly to the statuesque. Thus you were separated and split into many parts intellectually from your true eternal one unified universal identity.   

However your individualized identity formation based on your individual inputs has been taking shape since the moment when you unconsciously started to identify yourself with that first input imprint of first ‘WORD’ your name. Which was not actually you, but was just an indication to identify the beautiful combination of body and universal consciousness. Which actually were “TRUE YOU”. Factually you also do exist beyond your physical body, your name, your mind and beyond the world and hence beyond the matter, space, and time itself. Whatever I am saying to you, does it not seems to be incredible and quite unbelievable? Yes indeed this is a new unexplored dimension regarding your personality. And this new concept indeed appears quite incredible and unbelievable. However fortunately this is a fact and very much true. Yes, you too are equally equipped with common sense like anyone else on this planet. Yes you too can self-explore and self-analyze this hidden data of self-knowledge or an unexplored truth within your inner dimension on your own capacity. This rare book will certainly guide you to ‘find it now’. Since our attitude about ourselves determines the quality of our life time on planet earth.  As we learn more about ourselves we come to understand others more better.

Vast universe that you “perceive and know” through five windows of your senses, the five input devices of a super combination of body and universal consciousness called as “human” which is ‘you’. The impulsive input signals of sound through the ears; of touch through the skin; of smell through the nose; of light, darkness and images through the eyes; of taste through the tongue. Such different combinations of combined impulsive input signals reproduce, reflections, and imprints of many different bio-electro-chemical-charges in the fluid of your brain that fluid is a Neurotransmitter. This neurotransmitter in turn induce different mental psychiatric states, like feelings, emotions, moods, misery, joy, happiness, love, hate, anger, senses of satisfaction and dissatisfaction, knowing and not knowing so on and so forth with help of your universal consciousness.

Now, know that all that your brain is filled with is, the input recordings of experiences called as memory of imprints of words, names and images which are just indications to identify each and everything as if it is separated from you. But in actuality everything in this universe is “YOU” and nothing else but “YOU” and only “YOU”. Yes indeed, this feels like a hard nut to chew intellectually. Without light of universal consciousness there is no universe both are indivisible.

When there are no proper words to identify something “new” that we come across, then automatically and immediately a “new word” is invented or straight away taken from other languages. It is simultaneously verbalized and imprinted into our universal consciousness as a known data of worldly knowledge. Or simply called as our language which is also our collective communication dictionary used by our individual localized minds. Thus our individual mind of ‘I-ness’ the “Intellect” human’s “Operating System” takes its shape and comes into existence. which has just a utilitarian value. Which is quite helpful for successfully interacting, surviving,  and functioning in the human world called as collective intellect.

However until now the sum total of all the invented, discovered and verbalized data of the knowledge is nothing but our own invented-discovered-worldly-knowledge. Which totally amounts only to a tiny fraction of the infinite, unexplored, hidden data of our self-knowledge which we all share equally and universally. It is the infinite cosmic intelligence, the universal consciousness. Which still exist “Out There” in the form of ‘us’, the human race. That hidden data is still unexplored. Still waiting for ‘your’ self-exploration and verbalization. Which always remains out of reach of the anyone’s “individualized intellect” because human race is continuously, regenerating and expanding endlessly moment to moment because of their special inborn unique inquisitiveness and the universal consciousness within.

Therefore the universal consciousness is also called as the tree of self-knowledge having its roots within the consciousness of the human beings. The inventors, the discoverers and the creators of all the verbalized self-knowledge, which is the true “YOU”. Therefore our universal consciousness is the true origin of all the worldly knowledge. Hence universal self-knowledge is called as mother of all the worldly knowledge. All the fruits of the modern scientific advancements that we all are enjoying equally unconsciously belong to this miraculous tree of supreme self-knowledge within ‘you’. So naturally now we can arrive at the final concluding point that the hidden data of infinite knowledge exists universally within all of us. On the other hand it is also true that unfortunately our own individualized and personified mind is taking us away from our own center of “The Universal-True-Self”.

Now that memory of individualized recorded data of worldly knowledge has become the only medium through which one can see, smell, touch, taste, feel, hear, know, learn,  experience and understand anything in the universe. As a matter of fact usually you do not identify yourself with your “True-Self”. But tragically now in your day-to-day life you have been habituated to identify yourself with your individualized, self-centered, localized and personified “body and mind” combination, but which is not the real you. Where as actually you are the miraculous combination of ‘body, intellect and the light of consciousness’.

On the other hand that has transformed you into just an ordinary being with a ‘self-centered, localized, and personified psyche’ or a separated individual and nothing else. The more worldly knowledge One discover, invent, verbalize and create naturally the more knowledgeable or the “mindful” “worldly” “materialistic” “Intelligent” person one will become. Because of its tremendous everyday utilitarian value, naturally the data of worldly knowledge is forever growing expanding endlessly. It is continuously verbalized into thoughts and further into forms of printed books and e-books which we can call as “recordings of known data of the worldly knowledge” simultaneously growing as “the global collective mind” within the brains of human beings. Therefore the syllabus materials of the universities and educational institutes is helplessly being updated continuously year after year.

Regardless of any subjects that students are learning now within the four walls of their universities will certainly become outdated before they come out after completion of their graduation. Naturally, in these days of vast information explosion, when the true values of life are losing their significance. Tragically, now the world at large itself is helplessly on an endless path which certainly is taking the “individuals” farther and farther away from their own inner light of intrinsic peerless universal true-self, towards a “bottomless abyss” called “Nowhere”.

Therefore now the immediate question in front of the humankind is to find an answer to the important question. Why today the true values of life are losing their significance? The answer is very simple. It is simply because the minds of the individuals of the humanity have not yet universalized. The minds of the individuals are unconsciously being molded wrongly and put against one another, by inter-opposing social, religious, and political thoughts and belief systems. Which are being passed on from generation to generation without a second thought. It means that we are unconsciously accepting ourselves unquestioningly and unconditionally what we are told we are which is exactly  very far from what we really ‘are’.

So what to do? What not to do? Where to go? Where not to go? Where are you? Are you nothing else but a living puppet, doll that is stuffed with the inter-opposing social, religious, and political thoughts and belief systems? Are you just a ‘self-centered, localized, and personified psyche? Just an “intelligent living tool” for the identification and to survive in the infinite universe around? Then where are you? Are you within your body? Are you beyond your body? Then where that beyond is? Is that “beyond”, beyond the true “YOU”? How can you find your earlier true original light of intrinsic universal true Self? Where can you find your own earlier universal contentment? Now that light of universal consciousness the infinite hidden universal data of self-knowledge almost appears to be somewhere beyond, far, very far and away from you, does it not?          

Can you ever find that miraculous inner light of universal contentment in the external human world around you which is the by product of the ever imperfect individualized human’s minds? Which you strongly believe that, the universe is not anymore part of you? Can you find it in someone, whom you think that they too are separate from you? Can you find it by doing or not doing something? Can some worldly wise person can help you to find your ‘true universal center’ on behalf of you and give it back to you? Who is also unconsciously individualized and molded like you?

That is why it is again and again wisely said that, to find your own true universal center, again you have transform yourself just like a small child. And earn the capabilities to look at the world from the clear and fresh eyes along with a peerless clear conscience of a small child. Because the universal light of consciousness keeps on regenerating and recreating itself in the ever new forms of the human beings and rest of the alive nature by the help of conception and procreation and thus successfully manifesting its own continuity of eternal existence by the process of the regeneration.

Is it not true that without finding your true identity of your true Self, your life seems to be meaningless? Well how long it would take to find your true identity of your true intrinsic universal Self? Whatever I am saying, to you do you think that this is just quite something beyond the reach of one’s mind? Then this book is especially designed just for you. Just ride on further on a mysterious off the beaten track into your own consciousness and see for yourself how the eternal mystery of the life unfolds in front of you and see how again effortlessly you can “step-back” into your true universal intrinsic center. And go to the true universal intrinsic unified future of the omnipresent world of ‘now and here’. Go on and find out your true roots. Find out how the mystery of the hidden data of universal self-knowledge unfolds within your inner dimensions. Yes, this vision indeed may be yet one more new concept, but this new concept will take you to your own inner true intrinsic peerless universal Self. Yes towards your own light of universal consciousness. Yes indeed this is an effort to invoke and effectively empower you with the universal self-knowledge.

Who is the Knower? What makes one’s mind enlightened and illuminated with endless insights? Does this life has any purpose? Does our life governed by mere chances? What is the cause of the infinite cosmos? Are you nothing else but a ‘self-centered, localized, and personified psyche or an intelligent animal, that just procreates and survives? Who is born? Who is breathing within your body? Who is really alive? What is death? Who do really die? Or else is the so called death is just a myth?  Who really are the living individuals? This book guides you to find answers to such important crucial unanswered questions of your own life.
© Copyright 2007 vittalkoppal (vittalkoppal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1317352-Think-Globally-Act-Locally