*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1315914-swan
by Rosie
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1315914
Hi my name is rosie I am going to tell you a story about a swan
hi i am rosie, i am writing with a quill pen which  was passed down to me by my grandfather. I am going to tell you a story about a swan.

"but mum you said yourself that i could have a picnic today."
"i know but i have lots of work to do for today and i need you to help me."
"why?"
"beacause i said so."
so that was that. Once my Grandfathers mother had said no she would not change her mind.

He was in bed when he had the idea. He was thinking about cars and the usual stuff that boys think about unless you are like my brother who would think about monsters. so anyway he decided to have a picnic in the dark.

He was just finishing his picnic, packing it away and throwing the scraps of food into the pond for the swan, a beatiful swan some of it's feathers were gold. The swan saw him and flew away, left behind was a golden feather floating on the surface of the pond.
© Copyright 2007 Rosie (rosiespinks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1315914-swan