*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1308211-Thank-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1308211
Love and appreciation for the wisdom of our forefathers.
Dear great leaders,

I'm sharing my appreciation with the world. My appreciation for your contributions to my life. My appreciation of your kind words. My appreciation of your dedication and selflessness. My appreciation of your life. Thank you.

So many people on this earth follow with their heads down to the common heart beat of man kind. No one looks around. No one notices their veiw of life is narrow and one dimensional. It hurts me to see these people. I want to yell, "Wake up! Look around! You're missing EVERYTHING!" But I can't. I know the loud sound of my voice would only scare them. They would start to cry out in pain and indignation at my tears. They would act only on instinct. They cause pain and anguish to many to make the blinded few feel safe.

There are a few who have heard the cries of others. They keep their hearts open and notice life around them. They stay in small groups. Each one different from another. Each one the same. They share their feelings and thoughts like food. Giving and receiving nurishment in hopes they all grow. Their nurishment started from the seeds of wisdom dropped from the words and actions of our forefathers.

Jesus was a man born to the world as a gift from our collective energy. His purpose in life was to share the truth of mankind. He wanted us to love one another. To be thoughtful of eachother and kind. It is a simple message that still applies today. It's not complicated or scary. Share and love eachother. "Drink wine and be groovy." He was here long enough to plant his seeds of wisdom and then he was taken away. His purpose in life was met and was successful. No matter what regligion you follow, his message still stand as the truth.

John Lennon was a man born to the world to share peace with the world. To share love and understanding. Again, powerful yet simple words of truth. He planted his seeds of love and peace and was taken away. His purpose in life was met and was successful.

Bob Marley was a man born to the world to share one love. He told us everything will be ok and to reach for higher love and understanding while living on this earth. He used his time on earth as a chance to gain higher knowledge and understanding for the next journey after this life. He planted his seeds of love and wisdom and was taken away. His purpose in life was met and was successful.

Martin Luther King was a man born to the world to share understanding and unity. He told us to love one another no matter color or creed. His gifts to the world help to open our eyes to the hurt and pain caused by being closed minded and self rightous. He planted his seeds of love and understanding and was taken away. His purpose in life was met and successful.

Time and time again, our life's energy has supplied gifts of understanding and growth. Some of us are open to the gifts and use them to grow and become more enlightend and understanding. I am thankful for my gifts and hope to live my life replanting those seeds for others to grow and nurish from. To become more enlightened and spread love accross the earth.

Thank you for your seeds of wisdom. Thank you for your gifts. May they reach the herd of narrow minds and diminish the numbers in the flock. May the world be full of love and peace.

Thank you.
© Copyright 2007 Michipooh (michipooh911 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1308211-Thank-you