*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1303678-8th-Grade-Chapter-3
Rated: · Other · Other · #1303678
Whoa! For a second, I thought I heard Edward ask me out.
Whoa! For a second, I thought I heard Edward ask me out. Probably just hoping that’s what Charlie gave me his number for!

“Katherine, are you still there? If you need some time to think about it I understand.” Ok, maybe I wasn’t dreaming.

“Um… Yeah some time would be good.”

“Ok. Just get back to me ASAP.” Edward said and hung up the phone.

Wow! I never expected that. What am I to do; should I say yes or no? Wait, Charlie’s still on the other line, I almost forgot!!

“Hey, are you still there?” I asked hopefully.

“Yeah, what took you so long?”

“Edward just wanted to ask me something?”

“Like what?”

“Oh, nothing. He just asked about his math homework.”

“Oh… ok. Um, well I need to ask you something too.”

Oh god… oh god… please doesn’t be…. “Will you go out with me?”
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


“Um… well… I don’t know. I’ll have to get back to you with that.”

“Ok. Bye.” He hung up the phone.

This is just wonderful! I love Edward to death, but I don’t know if it’s like that. I love Charlie with all my heart, but he can be so rude and obnoxious! What am I to do? I am so confused and stunned!! How could all this happen in just one day? What should I do? I’m going to bed!

Saturday morning I woke up bright and early. I wanted to look my best for Charlie and Emmett. I attempted to curl my thin blonde hair, but that didn’t work, so I left it straight and in front of my left eye. I added eyeliner and mascara to my blue eyes (to make them pop), a tiny bit of light blue eye shadow, some lip gloss, and some cover up and blush to give me some color. That just wasted about half-an-hour! I was already dressed in my black camisole, a guitar short-sleeved jacket, my fav pair of light-blue capris and a "Denim or Die" belt, and a pair of flip-flops. Today was going to be awesome! This afternoon I had a big party to go to, but first I had to go over Alice’s , my best friend, house to go over a few things, At this party there would be a ton of people, but for some reason I was only excited to see one of them, Edward!

Tonight, after the party, is a concert for some awesome local bands. Guess who will be there… Charlie! Me and my Alice are going to go crazy! I hope no mosh-pits start! I definitely don’t want to get beat up. Then, I am going to sleepover Alice’s house and prank call people!!! This is going to be the best day ever!

It was time for the party. Me and Alice already decided that we had to get Edward's attention right away, but that didn't take as much work as I thought it would. He was waiting for me at the front door!

"Hey Katherine! What's up," he asked calmly, but you could tell he was nervous.

"Oh, nothin' much! How about you?" I answered as calmly as I could.

"Just waiting for the mostt beautiful girl to dance with me, that's all."

OMG! OMFG! That's the sweetest thing a guy has ever done for me; one point for Edward!

"Of course, I'll dance with you." I responded; I could already feel my cheeks warming up.

We walked slowly inside, and into the room were everyone was dancing and chilling out. As soon as we walked in together, everyone looked up in aw!
© Copyright 2007 Katerat3000 (katerat3000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1303678-8th-Grade-Chapter-3