*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1303011-DYING-LOVE
Rated: E · Poetry · Religious · #1303011
this is one of my longer religous poems...
"DYING LOVE"
Some call it heaven while others call it hell
Some think its bad while others think its swell
Some say its the saviour others the victime to
Some say it will kill others say it will protect you
I think we all have forgotten what true love really is
it is the love that your life you would give for many sinners pay
the willingness of one mans to life to lay..to tkae on al load that no man
should ever bear, because that one man truelly did care, to take the nails to take the pain, doing all this never uttering words in vein,but the willingness not to even fight but merly to pray for the lords will all night, to tkae it all so that all would be wright with God and with man, to shed ones own blood and die a most painfull death, this is a truel love to give ones last breath,to save the people that spit and mauke your name,to hear theam laugh at you all the way to your grave,to feel that love to care that much and still in pain have that gentle touch,and soft loving eyes which carred the cries of a most sinfull world all the way up to the grave and death and then to rise again, that is a true love that will never ever change, a love shown in grace, it is this love which we are saved by love through grace to faith. It is a faithfull love and one so true dont you know he did it all for me and for you.....
the end
By
DEREK HEATH
© Copyright 2007 Skipper Heath (derekheath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1303011-DYING-LOVE