*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301175-Loved-and-Wanted-and-Needed-Preface
Rated: 18+ · Preface · Romance/Love · #1301175
This is simply a disclaimer for my work entitled Loved and Wanted and Needed.
Welcome to my imagination...well, actually this is my imagination as it existed in 1995. That was the year I tackled a book project called Loved and Wanted and Needed. It isn't a romance novel as much as a contemporary romantic fable. Often novelists end up hating what they write. Well, I'm fond of LWN, even though I never thought to try getting it published. Why? At the time I wrote it, I was learning to connect with myself and my own style. LWN was more of a learning experience.

However, as I've found out, it's an ENTERTAINING learning experience. People who have read it in part or in whole get a real feeling of slipping into a fantasy. Recently I began thinking about putting LWN online, where it could entertain readers instead of sitting on my hard drive doing nothing. I chose this blog format mostly for ease of use and for ease of access.

Allow me to mention again that LWN was written in 1995 by the me that existed in 1995. Hopefully today I'm wiser as well as older, but who can say?

Enjoy the love story of Byron and Maxine. Be forewarned that there is some explicit language (true to life, I think) and some rather explicit sex. But mostly, this is about love, and so long as love rules, I don't think explicit turns into filthy.
© Copyright 2007 Theodosia Quick (theodosia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301175-Loved-and-Wanted-and-Needed-Preface