*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1298900-Chapter-2-of-my-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kree
Rated: · Other · Crime/Gangster · #1298900
Chapter 2 of my story... more to follow soon.

Chapter two

Sitting in my seat on the plane I took out a mirror from my bag. I hate being blond. Blond hair, blue eyes and freckles. Nothing worse! Oh did I mention that the hair was curly. Still it matches the fake passport that I was given. The one that says I work for the government and can carry weapons on the plane. Since 9/11 they’re a bit freaked about weapons on planes. I had trouble even with my license.

Out of the airport I got my car and headed home. Home. I missed home.
3 hours later I was driving along the windy narrow lanes that led to my house. I had the greatest house ever. Provided by the government of course. It is a massive manor house in the middle of nowhere and has a forest out to the back and a huge lake where I swim in the summer.

Inside my house I had the master bedroom. Two-guest bedroom’s a kitchen, dining room, living room, games room, study and gym. Like I said. Perfect house. As soon as I got in I went upstairs. Removed the wig and contacts and crashed on the bed. Within minutes I was asleep.

Pain. Unbelievable pain. My bones were changing shape and some were even disappearing and others grew. My skin stretched as my face became longer and a snout was growing. Hair grew at of my skin, my whole body felt like it was on fire. Then I saw them. Surrounding me. The faces that I had see all my life but never met. Pain

I woke up screaming. I had really had enough of this.
I went downstairs in to the living room and turned on the TV.
I didn’t care what I watched. Anything to take my mind off my own thoughts! This wasn’t going to work. I went back upstairs changed into a top and shorts. I grabbed my switchblade from my bedside table. Safer to keep in your pocket! Downstairs I put on my running shoes and exited out of the back door and in to the forest.
I didn’t return again until after dark. I went in to the kitchen and found the first microwave meal I could. And ten minutes later I was sitting in the living room in front of the TV with microwave lasagna. Not perfect but better than the stuff I used to eat anyways.

I didn't sleep again that evening. I couldn't take the dreams. At 4am I decided that it was late, or maybe even, early enough to change. I crept out into the forest behind my house. Yes I know I lived in the middle of nowhere. Still precautions must be considered. And taken.

I walked to the designated area in the forest and prepared for my change.
*Crunch.*
I stopped mid step. Ears straining to hear where the noise had come from.
*Crunch* A twig braking about 10 meters to my left. Someone was here.

© Copyright 2007 Kree (vampyr_kree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1298900-Chapter-2-of-my-story