*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1289705-Love-Games
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Drama · #1289705
Sara Smith finds herself falling in love, but is it the real thing or just a game?
"Please don't go yet" Sarah begged Chris as he arose from the bed grabbing his boxer shorts. "Come on please, give me just a little bit more" She whined. "Sarah you know I have to be at work" Chris explained. "Oh I know Chris, I just want to be with you, I haven't seen you in a week do you know how much I missed you?" She said reaching up to hug his chest from behind while placing small kisses on his neck. "Sarah I'm sorry, but I have to go." Chris replied and stood up to put on his pants. "Well fine then. What time are you going to come back" she asked? "I don't know yet, my boss didn't inform me of where I would be going today, but as soon as I find out I will let you know" he said walking out of the bedroom and into the bathroom to wash his face. Chris was a short well built man with carmel skin the same color as a werthers hard candy. He worked for a trucking company that sent him cross country every week. Sarah hated this. She felt as if Chris put his work before her. But sometimes she was just happy to have someone to share the bills with so that she could keep jimmy choos on her feet and chanel on her back. Sara just lay there in bed thinking of how the two could share the day at the beach in each others arms. "Bye honey" Chris said placing a kiss on Sarah's lips as she daydreamed. "Bye sweetie I will miss you so much" Sarah replied. As she watched her man walk out the door.
Brrrring, Brrring, Brrring sara's phone rang "Hello Miss Smith" it was Molly Sarah's assistant. "What time will you report to the office today?" Sarah looked at her clock and it showed a quarter pass 9:00am. "Molly I will be in around 10:30 she replied. "Okay, you have a ton of messages" "Thanks Molly" sarah said and ended the call. Sarah took a deep breath and jumped out of bed eager to report to her office. Sarah was a real estate investor in her city. She helped homeowners who simply wanted out of their mortgage obligations. She had her own office downtown Columbus, Ohio and worked with some of the fiercest realtors in town.
While Sarah drove to work she couldn't help but think about her evening with Chris last night. She reminiced about the way he made her feel inside and yearned to have that feeling right then at the moment. But she knew it would not happen Chris was gone to work probably on another long trip to only god knows where. Sarah arrived at the office to see Molly taking messages and a few people waiting to be helped. "Good Morning" Sarah replied as she walked into the building into her office. "Well here she is" Molly responded handing sara a bundle of messages. "Thank You" There is also a man named Walter here to speak with you.
"Please send him back" Sarah asked. "Well hello" a bald head tall dark skinned man dressed in a gray three piece suit appeared at Sarah's door. Sarah heart must have stopped because the moment she laid her eyes on the man she could not take them off of him.
© Copyright 2007 Sparkle (hotmama1235 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1289705-Love-Games