*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1286234-The-Number-6
by GIR
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Death · #1286234
An outbreak just happened on the west side of Rhode Island.
Chapter 1 Best of the Best

Boom! The shot of a spas12 being can be heard over the silence of the dark and eerie streets of Park Ave. That one single shot was the only sound being heard, well, that and the sounds of people screaming, and a ton of moaning. The streets smelled of so much of death and rotting corpses that a man could gag. The eerie moon shown on only one part of the road in which all of the people were on. Boom! another fired could be heard over he waves of moans and groans from those were infected. After the shot was made the sound of a window breaking echoed throughout the streets. It came from a nearby gun shop called: Al's pawn shop. An Infected lay dead on the floor of the gun shop with a SWAT officer named Jack Evans standing in front of the bloody, broken window. He then rushed into the shop, his adrenaline tearing apart the shop for ammo. His heart a thousand faster then usual, it was beating so fast that you could almost hear it beat against his chest. His SWAT uniform was torn and he was walking bear-foot. His last encounter with these Infected was horrible, there used to be ten SWAT members in Jack's team...now there's only one. Still searching for ammo, an Infected leaped on his shoulders and Jack immediatley judo flipped it over his shoulders. He tried to fire at the Infected but his gun was beneath it.
"Shit" Jack said under his breath. Jack reached for his combat knife and waited for the Infected to strike again. The Infected rushed him, Jack moved slightly to the left and lunged the combat knife into the side of the Infected's head. Blood splattered on Jack's already ripped uniform and didn't care. He then pried the knife out, grabbed his gun, and began searching for shot gun shells. As Jack still began searching for ammmo, he noticed a little girl sitting in a nearby corner. she was balled up and it looked like she was shaking, but Jack couldn't really make it out because of the darkness. Jack sighed and grasped his shot gun and began advancing on the little girl. When Jack reached the little girl he almot gaged at the sight he was now regretting to see. The little head and face was hanging from a strand meat, there were scratch marks all over her and she was missing a leg, and she was half naked.
"Shit, now that's fucked up," Jack sighed. "Cock suckers are always parading on everyone's day...ah that's where the shells are" Jack seen on the right side of him and huge sign that said shells in big, red, bold lettering. Jack walked into the isle and began loading up on spas12 ammo, anything in he could fit in his pockets he put in there. When he was done filling his pockets, he took the remaining seven shells that were left and loaded them in his gun, cocking it. He then walked back through the bloody, broken window and into the dying world.
Chapter 2 The Infected find a survivor

© Copyright 2007 GIR (infamuzcorpse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1286234-The-Number-6