*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285142-The-Wall-That-Speak-synopsis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tyrone
Rated: 18+ · Bulletin · Adult · #1285142
A synopsis of my up comming story
Christopher Vails was only two years old when he lost both of his parent to an automobile accident. Now twelve, he lives with his aunt Rene and her daughter Amanda. Eager to leave the city, and the memories of her deceased husband, Rene moves to a quiet house in the country. However, unknown to the family this house has secrets. Secrets that are destined to change the life of the family forever. Inside this decaying house, was the scene of a gruesome murder-suicide. Almost thirty years ago a thirteen year old boy became possessed with demonic spirits, and murdered his family. Axing his mother, father, and two younger brothers, and after-which he hung himself from from a loft in the upper room. Now the spirits of the family haunt these walls. However ,Christopher is the only on who can see them. It doesn't take long for him to befriend the ghostly boy, and eventually fall in love with him as well. But consumed in his passion, he is unknowingly becoming possessed. Christopher is then left to battle with his sexuality , incest, and keeping his sanity. But for one so strong, it seems he may succumb.
© Copyright 2007 Tyrone (tyrone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285142-The-Wall-That-Speak-synopsis