*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284055-spiderman-4-idea
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1284055
an idea i had for a forth coming sequel to spiderman 3
It opens as peter finally proposing to MJ and her accepting. Following the death of osboure Adrian toomes takes over oscorpe and starts taking over everything including the osbourne mansion, and stars selling the company ect. peter not pleased with this makes, believing he’s running every thing Harry and Norman built mean while an serial killer on the lose hiding from the police and is bitten by the symboite and becoming carnage and faces Spiderman, Spiderman beat but not defeated starts having problems so he pays a visited to Connors who has just got back from war with one arm! Connor revels to peter that the spider bite is mutating him after leaving Connors, with the money peter is bringing in from his new staff job at the bugle MJ and peter move in to a new house. peter is attacked by vulture, (remembering that peter is Spiderman as he was on the train the day peter fought doc ock and revelled his face to the passengers) they have a fight witch leaves vulture some sort of mild injury while this is happing Connors realises he can grow back his arm with reptilian DNA and does leaving him to mutate, peter is approached by Connors wife and tells him that Connors is acting strange so peter visits as spider-man Connors again but finds him to be a lizard monster fights Connors down in the sewers and brings him back to his original state buy carrying with him the antidote that Connors left on the side in-case things went wrong now back to his original state Connors helps peter with his mutation and works out a way to take out the mutation and inject it into vulture when Spiderman and vulture fight leaving vulture unconscious and peter injects the mutation and is defeated by peter and peter locked him in a wear house to die and finds it to be carnages lair they both fight for a long time but peter finally defects him similar to the way he killed venom with this all over peter and MJ get married.
© Copyright 2007 sam phelps (samuelpp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284055-spiderman-4-idea