*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283726-Cant-Change-Me
Rated: E · Poetry · Teen · #1283726
about trying not to change yourself for an relationship
i dont missed you all that much, you reminded me what its like to cry. i knew that i wasnt in that deep and you wasnt into me. i didnt think for one second that you could be with me, you had know reason to even fall for me. still part of me has to know if you cared maybe just a little, i guess i wouldnt know because i didnt call; in a way i have to let you go as if you belong to me. you was trying to reach out to me that you could make anyone happy is what you told me but you cant change me.i couldnt see anything wrong with me. i couldnt see what everyone else saw but i know this is everything i know how to be. you was trying to free me concern as if you loved me.you could make me forget my darkest fears but still you was the reason why i was so scared. i wanted to be there show you that there was more to me. you was always trying to show me you need me; that you could make anyone fall in love with you but you cant change me.     
© Copyright 2007 Phoenix (niknac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283726-Cant-Change-Me