*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283295-Short-but-Sweet
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1283295
This morning's quickie. Short!
I woke around 3 A.M. to his hands tugging at my hair. (This, naturally, is the signal to roll the fuck over and face him) So, of course, I rolled over and put my head on his shoulder.

I slowly slid my hand down to his hard cock, and played with it, teasingly for a few seconds. Feeling the pressure of his hand on my head told me that I'd better stop teasing and do what he expected of me. So, I slid down and took his dick into my mouth. He pushed down on my head, forcing his big cock all the way into my throat. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and relaxed my throat so I could take the whole thing.

Breathing through my nose, I let him thrust in and out, hard, like he prefers. After a couple minutes of this, still without speaking so much as a word, he rolled me onto my back and slid easily into my tight, but very wet pussy. I wrapped my legs around him and moved with him, quickly. It didn't take long, and I was cumming, hard, moaning and trying not to scream out loud.

He came too, and then got up and went to work. Nothing better than a nice quickie to start out the morning.

© Copyright 2007 Grandma Penguin needs help (mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283295-Short-but-Sweet