*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283030-wip-work-in-progress
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1283030
work in progress


Head to ink. Keep writing and don't stop. Miss the bliss and bust the rust. So, Tarzan remain to swing from sentence to sence, not stoping in an Edward Norton way. Then, the peachy City becomes bridged and many languages fuses into one great society. The beating heart under the sky is our will to do good and circulate the goods. Because, people need the hots and the ingenuinity.

To cub the Meldodramatic zenith of the human geyser and to politically lay a few pet pharses for the reader to trip on. To improve the standing of social nourishments and trade like a King. To keep and store. To gain monopoly that can go all the way back to the Graffti wall during the days of yore. Occasionally, art is created through of passions, enlightment, moistures and the breath just sprays from the nozzle of the lungs and the mosaic of image is created. An artist honing their mind and just create groovy swaggers is a watch. If there ever was the Dude, I would sure call him or her, because I know what a few influencers can do to the world.

It is a custom that echos the brain of the clouds. So, hold this current of air long as you can to experience conservation and the kite of thunderous high grasp a decent drift afterwards. It was the way of life for many tribes. People began to focus on what really matters. There are pitfalls out there and addiction is one of them. What really matter is ecology. Of course, abilities become hampered because, your highness become dumbells that is like an invisible weight and is an interperation for laziness. You got to keep your head sharp is my tip to people who become anonited with pleasure retreats because, life can become an auction block just like that. The human history goes all the way to the Egyptians which is like 40,000 years ago. These broken-winged Hawks that would never fly again, the Society put a leather helments on them, train them to hop on their leather gloves and, put them in a Cage. Doesn't that make you feel symbolically? Our laws are flawed, sometimes. It is rage inside the sky of these swoop divers that keeps recording over and over like a chained song.

If you really think about, the cycled script of the human Dna is actually older than the dinosaurs and must have been somewhere in the begining of time. What I am saying is that the human Dna must been an prehistoric fish in the womb of the sea Hundred Millions years ago. However, never before, on this humble globe were there a population of 7 billion people and is continuing to hash. How many chaotic behavior pattern is among nations of people today?
© Copyright 2007 Doctor Jam (quest777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283030-wip-work-in-progress