*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1280453-Why-does-the-world-work-this-way
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bert
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1280453
These are my own feelings and I didn't wantAnyone to take credit for it, but learn from it
Humberto Perez


Why is it that people choose hostility over peace, and revenge over closure? How did we end up this way? In the beginning, did we all hope to eventually hate the ones we thought we loved? Cuz it seems like it always ends up this way. It's one long vicious cycle. We all go from acquaintences, to friends, to (sometimes) lovers, then enemies again. If love only leads to hate then why do we do it? It's the same reason everywhere, we long for something special, something unique we can hold on to, yet when we have it, we let it go. We let pride, fear, jealousy, stuborness and hate interfere with the very purpose of coming together...How did we get this way?

I was pretty much inspired to ask this to myself because of one person, and most who are reading this know who it is...It's over, needless to say, but does it mean our friendship must be too? Everyone who knows me knows I'm peaceful, they know I'd rather hug then fight, rather talk then scream..How did we go from everything to nothing, from love to hate? I know I don't hate, it solves nothing, but when I try to reach out, and you don't listen, it makes me want to hate. But I don't, and I never will..People make mistakes, we're all only human. I know I've made plenty, but it's got to end somewhere.

There is no point to my message, no goal in particular..I just wanted others to see what I see, and what I know others feel. It's like the world doesn't care anymore. It's like love doesn't exist anymore. Enjoy life, love others, and appreciate the company of friends and lovers. Don't forget the bond you once had with those you don't speak to anymore. Remember the good times, ignore the bad. Remember what we all used to mean to eachother at one point of time. I ask you, think of those you once wronged, or who wronged you..but instead of thinking about how much you dislike them, move on! Forgive them, love them, hug them, kiss them, do w/e you feel like doing, but do everything BUT hate them, or redicule them, or put their name to shame. Because, deep down, we only want to be loved. And whether or not you believe it, karma exists. If what you want is love, then put your love and kindness out there for others.
© Copyright 2007 Bert (enigmaticone87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1280453-Why-does-the-world-work-this-way