*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279162-The-En-Garde-Exclamation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1279162
In God we trust. United we stand. The me is your theme.
"The En Garde Exclamation"
By: Blake T. Miller




If you really focus, writing gives you freedom and, continues the building your of Cerebal wonderland. Writing can be your second home from the enviroment around you. Given, I probably sound kooky right now. I am like an actor that needs fake teardrops. Although, I remember how to cry on my own, through complete acting. However, I probably lost the control panel of my emotions like the Phantom of the Opera and right now, I am like a mime stuck in a box. My acting skills just went inside the dark spleens of the stage and stayed there. In my mind, I never really left the stage when I am obviously away from the Jubilee. Acting is always about having the upper hand because, Acting is generally, industry. I have told people, "Anyone can be a writer, but, not everyone can be an Author." During my earlier years, I was quite an actor. At times, I landed the Lead Roles. However, these old skirmishes was long ago, in a Galaxy far, far away.

Therefore, I believe the real good actors knows how to fence really well and, applies that in political atmospheres. Fencing itself, is a great excerise, to give the body the release it needs. Gushing tears really makes the tear ducts stronger and, that is a muscle in its own right. You may scream in escasty, or in pain, but, eventually, emotions operates like a bubble just like any drugs. So, therefore, you got to lunge at the pig belly of the whole audience and cut the fish open for the caviers. The money falls down like Pinta' candies and then, have the kids grab for the prizes. In a classic setting, you see two contenders battle in wits and brandishes their swords. Fencing is really inflammatory and reminds me of lunacy, but as I like to say to each life, you got to learn and earn.

At a standpoint, the Jubilee of the stage is coming to you like a really and geniunely happy girl. Then, this a girl tied up on a railtrack and she becomes this classic image of a damsel screaming for help. The Train is coming and steam engine is roaring from the hot coals. Then, knowing each second is so precious, you cannot waste another second or, you both would wind up dead like Romeo and Juilet on the headlines. So high out of your mind that, it becomes a crime not to save a damsel on a railtrack. So, always be prepared, you never know when you need a Trojan. Then, as soon as you approach to the damsel screaming in distress and you turn the body to see the face of the damsel.

When you have a long and romantic night like a crown of candles, your lovemaking burns like hot wax. You wake up in your Garage and, you have been blinded by love. You feel nothing but, passion and love. You have put El Nino' in the cusp of your heart. Love becomes icy and pure as driven snow. The Wolf in you awakes and the beast is so powerful. The mind becomes a Mullet animal that jumps off the shoulders and chase cats up to the trees. You ever seen a Wolf snarl? The Wolves deserves an Oscar right on the spot. When a Wolf Snarls, it is the most beautiful acting piece I ever seen in my life. In the Evergreen forest, a pack of Wolves run through the pine, huffing and puffing, that is fine like, a Salt mine. So, you kiss the flashy eyed girl once again and grab her buttocks.






© Copyright 2007 Doctor Jam (quest777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279162-The-En-Garde-Exclamation