*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1278231-Ash-Wednesday
Rated: · Other · Other · #1278231
Sometimes, you got to be dyslexic to see the world in a different way, frankly.
"Ash Wednesday"
By: Blake T. Miller

Running low on ammo, the foes keep coming out of nowhere, getting toe tags. It requires such delicacy to keep a honest voice and a surly approach. It is not my fault that somebody isn't having a good time, and I wouldn't let anybody have a bad time on my dime, that is if I am loaded. It is like a Celtic tattoo on slangs, and I am just trying to reach you a teach.

However, personalities is such a scared bread to take slice on. By golly,I am just trying present you with news that is actually new. What if I got something unbelievably awesome to tell you, but, it is just that I am struggling to express on what I got to share to the folks. I just want you to see the dripping walls inside my organs and by that, I mean to give you something entertaining to take a mental note upon. Everybody got something to say and sometimes, it becomes a hurricane vortex.

By the way, this is really a writing warm-up practice and follow up to the point when I really write the big time book. So, I got to keep weaving sentences and get my message across from bleeding these shiny inks. I hope someday, I can smile sparkles off this buffed up and extra white teeth in a Superhero stance with a whip cream hair-do. So, thus, to become stronger, the characters must believe in intensity and commit to it. Anyway, to repeat the advertisement, I am going to produce a remarkable book that would be a worthy of both, a Pultizier and a Nobel prize. Really.

I realize that, I am taller than Jennifer Lopez, or Jessica Alba. At first, they seemed larger than life. After I did some research, I found out that I am about a head taller than these Heartthrobs. The only way me and Jennifer Lopez can happen if we were both locked in the same room. Basically, I would have to successfully seduce her. However, I am under no illusions of trying to snatch something that is in a martial lock, but Jessica Alba is a different story and also, got that latin fever about her. Latin girls sure know how to shake their booty.

Right now, what I can tell you is that, your beauty really pops a vein and, you put the yawns away, tucked up real good. So, every male chormosome in the country is planning a method to sneak up on you real good, because you look so healthy and got the total package. Your supple and milky white eyes are really awesome and quite bright. To apply pressure on your sensitive spots would be a dream come true and, it would probably change my brain chemistry. The touch of you would probably have a chain reaction effect on me like an Atomic Bomb going off repeatingly. So, you don't want to trigger a Nuclear Fallout by touching me. My brain will have no control of what my body may do when it is ignited from tractions of your sexiness. It would be like a primitive beast roaring out of the psychological books. So, all I can tell you is that don't try to tempt me.

I know what Cops or, White Minded folks do when somebody is spinning out of control, they blackball them through the most sinister methods. Sometimes, they use a Billy club to hit an inmate like Vin Diesel in "Find Me Guilty" film. They may find methods to disable the male reproductive system because, of the vocarious behaviors. There are dangerous towns in America and that is all I can warn you of through experience. If you want to be a Rock Star and go on a bliss spree, then, fine, but be mindful that the whole world is not entirely your playground. There are minefields and territoritial grievances out there. Musically, beats are like joints between the bones, actions become verbalized through lyrics, and then, the smoke clears like a ripple effect.











© Copyright 2007 Doctor Jam (quest777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1278231-Ash-Wednesday