*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1272395-Stars-in-her-Eyes
by Margy
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1272395
Stars, nature and loving
*Heart* STARS IN HER EYES *Heart*

The moonlit sky is filled with the resplendence of millions of twinkling stars. The tall pines shield them from the rest of the world. The campfire rises to protect them from the cool breeze, flames leaping up, fiery fingers reaching out to the branches above. It radiates a sensual feeling in its golden glow. The aroma of smoking wood embraces them in a blanket of scent. An occasional shooting star sweeps across the dark velvet sky as she cuddles in the circle of his loving arms. As she breathes in the smell of pine she realises what she has found in him is all she ever desired. They have found in each other what most people have been looking for all their life.

It is picturesque out here in the woods with only sounds of nature and the beat of their hearts. They lay naked in the moonlight, lost in the thought of each other. She whispers seductively how she loves to feel the touch of his body against hers. He glances down at her body illuminated by the fire, rises slightly and brushes his lips gently across hers. His lips are like velvet against the sweet mist of hers. Her moist tongue traces the curve of his smile. He whispers how much he desires her and how seductive the starlight makes her body look then he kisses her lightly again. She opens her mouth so the tip of his tongue can reach out and twirl around hers. As his tongue slips in deeper she sucks it and playfully teases it with her teeth, dancing around it with her tongue.

She withdraws from his kiss and sits up slightly throwing her bare leg over his. Her gaze drifts over his tightly muscled chest and lingers on the sprinkle of hair that trails down his body. Placing his hand behind her head, he pulls her to his lips and their kiss conveys the depth their passion. Her breasts are pressed against his chest as he feels her cool hands slide up his sides to his neck, allowing her fingers to play in his hair. A chill runs up and down his body. His kiss deepens and he circles her waist to bring her body down even closer. He wants to feel the touch of every inch of her soft body.

She looks down with yearning at his face as her fingers gently trace along his neck to his ear and down to his collarbone and onto his chest where she lingers to feel his skin. He slides his hands up her back to her shoulders pulling her closer so he can nuzzle her neck as he caresses her breasts. She moans softly as she closes her eyes. She runs her hands through his hair, tugging gently, as his tongue works around her breasts, nipping and sucking. She explores his body with her hands, moving them down his chest, scratching him lightly.

She holds her breath as she feels every inch of him slide inside. The feeling is so strong and satisfying she cries out in passion. She sighs when she feels him thrust hard, firmly, in her waiting body. He sees a bead of sweat trace a line into the valley between her breasts. Soon they are gasping loudly. Their bodies glisten as if covered with oil. A hot wave builds up and explodes as her body shudders and her back arches. His body stiffens, hips lock together as his intensified moans signal his release.

She collapses on top of him, in his tender embrace. They feel contentment as the stars wink down at them. She softly kisses is cheek and whispers thank you warmly in his ear. They fall asleep within each others arms knowing their souls have been united as one.
© Copyright 2007 Margy (margy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1272395-Stars-in-her-Eyes