*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1262002-I-once-knew-a-Lady
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1262002
AFTER THE FUNERAL MY FEELING BECAME CLEAR
                                            I ONCE KNEW A LADY

She came out of nowhere from where I do not know. But she was so lovely, "Beautiful" Yes!
A wonderful sweetheart, mother, companion, lover. Yes she was all of these things but most of all a wonderful inspiration. So this is beautiful -was she.
Her lovely smile was as sweet as the first sign of spring, but was the whole year through. So spring was always there. Come heat, come rain, come storm , come cold.
Depression was not her hat. Hate was not her capacity, only the glorious sunshine was her spell.
Bi gating or lies were not her thought only Love did she possess. Friend was her only thought. No other did she know. Except it is more blessed to give than to receive was her motto.
Yes I knew this lady . I loved this lady . I lost this lady and I am blue so blue. My love is so lonesome its true but I am so thankful that I knew this lady. And I know all that was privileged to know her does too.
So sleep peaceful my lady and rest for evermore.
The thoughts you left on this earth is forevermore. Sleep my love. Sleep and rest.
We who know you will forever be with you in our final rest.
© Copyright 2007 Nickeming (nickeming at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1262002-I-once-knew-a-Lady