*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1253424-Life-is-greatat-least-for-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1253424
Tells how life is good for some people. But then can seem a resl bitch to others.

Life is good. Life is great. But it comes with a date. Life is short and life is hard. With religion, to people we all deal with it. Wanting to be held and wanting to be touched. By only a loved one it's truely a must. Seeing love linger in the air. As we stare with only one care. Someone to love and someone to hate. Someone to charish and someone to date. How many boyfriends will you throw away? Until the right one falls into place. If your friend finds one first. Is it the jealousy that tears your heart apart? I know you wonder why we must be like this. I know you must be an asker of God why this must be. For there is a better reason that I can't tell. Nor do I dare utter a single or an epigramed word. Knowing that love is truely there. Why must you doubt it ? With not even a care? Is it your alterego that frightens you so? Or maby it's your heart that you can't control. Whatever the mode of your heart. Just sit back an observe the meaning of it all. Think where your heading. You'll see you start to loathe yourself in pity.
© Copyright 2007 jexxicaxjoy (jexxicaxjoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1253424-Life-is-greatat-least-for-you