*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239345-Soul-Traveling-Part-3
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Experience · #1239345
True accounts dealing with the supernatural.
My brother Timmy has always been able to see in the spirit realm.  When he was a child, he was very sick with asthma and almost died.  My mother had lost one child to this illness and wasn't about to lose another.  Ma prayed over him day and night.  I remember when Timmy was healed from asthma.  I heard that Timmy was in the hospital and a blue jay flew into the window but didnt fly inside the room.  Timmy saw the blue jay and jumped up and started singing the song "Its a highway to Heaven".  My mother said at that moment he was completely healed.

Today, Timmy is a long distance truck driver and smokes cigarettes believe it or not!  He still can see in the spirit realm.  As for me, I see visions with my eyes close as though they are open.  Just the other day, I saw an Angel that was just standing there.  I was sort of startled so I opened my eyes.  He looked like a Warrior Angel.  Well, a few days later my sister Rose called from New Jersey.  She was saying that Ma and Daddy keep coming to her in visions and that the end of the dream always lead to death.  What she didn't know was that Timmy, had a vision of himself playing a saxophone.  So, he headed off to the pawn shop where my parents used to buy instruments for the church and purchase a saxophone.  Now at first, he was suppose to purchase a tenor sax, but he said this alto saxophone just made itself available.  He didn't elaborate on what he meant just by that. 

Well, seems that he was trying to play christian music on the sax but something would start pressing other keys and would play secular music.  He knew he was dealing with a spirit.  He called my sister Deborah who is a minister and told her about what happened.  She told him that she would take the saxophone off his hands and place it in the church, but Timmy wouldn't have it that way.  Timmy said he kept the sax in the sleeper of the truck and said that he saw a woman sitting right beside it.  The woman began communicating with TImmy and told him her name and that she died of cancer.  This spirit is not a good one.  My brother said that my eldest brother wanted to go on the road with him, but the lady told him that if he let him go on the road with him that she would kill them.  Timmy said she then took the drivers wheel and was heading towards a cliff, but at the last moment she steered it in the right direction. 

She wants to take Timmy with her to the other side and that is why my parents came to Rose in a vision.  Apparently, she wasn't a christian and told Timmy that she hated people like my sister Deborah.  She said they always talking about GOD.  She is angry because she feels GOD let her die and she was 37 years old.  Now I know some of you probably are thinking this strange but its true.  My brother never asked for this gift, but he is making the best of it. She told my brother she will be with him for a few years until he becomes fluent at playing the saxophone.  I think she wants to take him out of here and we instructed Timmy to get rid of the saxophone.  I know why I saw the warrior Angel now and I will let you know in the next story.

© Copyright 2007 Travel1 (maechosen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239345-Soul-Traveling-Part-3