*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1228137-just-another
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1228137
just a small peice
In the darkness I hear you come I hear you trip and watch you stumble enticed by the globs of green you cant help it deeper into the forest you stumble and fall but in the end you know it all the green eyes hypnotise watch close try to look away but you can never escape your lost at first look a flash of a smile a tint of teeth a look that none can beat come closer I call you near you follow as if there is nothing to fear lips met your neck you smile  but that never lasts as your feet lose ground you wake alone naked covered in the marks of death the green eyes brought you over and now you are there forever no escape all you can do is follow the green eyes forever……………………………….........

Jill Jilly jambe ju when you smile shell hypnotise you to run, run away over the hill quick the devil lives in her eyes and you’ll be surprised watch out for her enticing smile her footsteps quick run run, run away here she comes flying like a bat. She will catch you in her net her eyes will cross your path and you will lose your feet stumble and fall unable to get up any more you will land on the ground if you look up you will be found but if you do not you will die because to you her eyes have become the sky no escape end it near the edge of the cliff is in reach linger there no longer on the edge for no more then a brief instant then tumble down to the rocks ready to break the curse of her eyes. This is the cure for true she can reach you even in death but wit no body she can do little else smile sweet one you are free.
© Copyright 2007 emily the black barbie (emily.p at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1228137-just-another