*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1223620-Jades-Day
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1223620
This is a story about Jade who dreams of being taller.
Jade was beautiful. She had long brown hair a 36d breast and a perfect curvy figure. The only problem at 21yrs old she was only 4'11". She had stopped growing as a freshman in high school. She was always the shortest in her class and was picked on by some. She thought about all this as she went about getting ready for the store to open. Jade was a cosmetic rep at a large department store. She was thinking about the last customer she had had the night before. The women were almost 6' and poor Jade had to kneel on a stool to apply her make up. The bright side was that the women bought a lot of things and Jade made a nice commission. Jade was ready as the store opened up and people came in. After an hour had passed a women came up to the counter. Jade turned around and almost fell over, Jade was looking at the women's abdomen. She looked up and saw the women looking over her breasts at Jade. Can I help you? Stuttered Jade. The women sat down and said yes. My sister was here yesterday and she said you were the best cosmetic rep she has dealt with. So here I am. As Jade helped her pick out what she needed she couldn't help wondering how this women had gotten so tall. As Jade wrapped up the purchases she asked the women how tall she was. 6'6" said the mystery women. As Jade handed her package the women gave Jade a business card. Call me is all she said and was gone in the crowd. Jade looked at the card it said Ann and gave her phone number. Jade put the card away and went back to work. After work as Jade got home she looked at the card again. She picked up the phone and dialed. A voice said hello. Hi this is Jade from the store. You gave me your card. Yes said the voice. If you are free tomorrow I would like you to come down to my place and we can talk about your problem. Problem? Asked Jade. You will see. Come down at 9am. OK. Said Jade hesitantly. The next morning Jade went to the address that the voice had given her. It was a brown two flat. Jade went to the front door and rang the bell. The same women she had waited on at the store answered the door. I am Ann. I'm Jade. Nice to meet you come this way. She led Jade into a room that had 3 other women sitting in it. Ann introduces her and they went into a back room. I have something for you. She handed Jade a small bottle. This will help you with your problem. How do you know what my problem is? Asked Jade. That's not important said Ann. What is important are the directions for this bottle. Take a teaspoon a day for 7 days. Then wait 3 days and then finish what is left. What will this do? Asked Jade looking at the bottle. It will help you attain a height of 5'6". Jade looked wide eyed at Ann. Ann patted Jade on the shoulders and led her out. What do I owe you? Nothing replied Ann just follow the directions and you will be fine. Jade rushed home and took a tea spoon of the liquid. It tasted like grape cough syrup. Jade marked her current height on the wall and went about her day. The next morning she got up and measured her self. She was an inch taller. Wow! I can't believe it. It’s working. She took another dose and went to work. The next day the same thin happened she was now 5' 1" This is so cool she thought to herself. When she got home from work she looked at the bottle picked it up and drank the whole thing. There I should be 5' 6" in the morning. She awoke the next morning and went to the wall. She was only 5' 2". She went to put on a pair of pants and they were very snug. I guess I will have to get new clothes. I wonder why it did not work right away. She got to work and got ready for the opening. As the day progressed she started to feel dizzy. She sat down and it went away. She stood up and felt her pants split up the legs. She looked down and her pant legs were split up to her thigh. Just then the sides of her black pumps split open. What is going on Jade thought? Just then her bra snapped. I got to get out of here. She ran through the store to the back room. She made it as her clothes split off her and she shot up to almost ceiling height. What am I going to do? Just then she felt dizzy and passed out. When she awoke she looked around all she saw was green and gray. The people of the city heard an explosion and saw this women grow out of the department store. As they watched her giant bare ass squashed the store and parking lot. The women kept growing and her legs and bare feet plowed through houses around the store as the rest of her body spread out to squash 7 city blocks around the store. The people that were left watched as the Giantess sat up and looked around they watched in horror as she got to her feet. Each foot was 3 blocks long and 2 wide. Jade stood up and looked around. What is going on? Where is everything? She then remembered she was nude. She looked again for something to wear but all she saw was the green and gray. She saw what looked like water and walked toward it. The people of the city watch as Jade's giant bare feet turned what was left of the city into giant foot prints. She reached the bay and sat down squashing the waterfront under her bare ass. She put her feet into the water smashing boats as she did and looked out and wondered what was going on and were did everything go. Ann on top of a hill outside of the city looked at Jade's giant form and smiled.
© Copyright 2007 Question Mark (kk136 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1223620-Jades-Day