*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1223180-The-Ordeal
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1223180
A random story i thought i'd use first.
I sat there, breathing heavily. My mind was racing. How long would it be before they return? I didn't know, but i did know one thing. If I could get out, get away, before they returned, i may have a chance of survival.
I started to shift sideways in my chair. It wasn't working.
I started silently waving my arms around as much as i could, and i started to move.
'BINGO' I thought, as my chair crashed to the ground. If i wasn't so terrifed and shaky, maybe i would have felt the excrutiating pain as i hit the ground.
I started to shimmy to the door. 'Aha!' I thought as i realised i had a blade in the bag they took off me.
Reaching with my mouth, i pulled my bag and struggled to find the make-up compartment. Their was my Nail Blade.
I struggled to cut myslef free for 5 minutes, but eventually managed it.
I realised the next steps were vital. If i got caught, i wouldn't be letting myself down, I was also letting the people i represented down.
I snuck out, and saw my attackers standing near their base.
I hid behind a nearby bush, waiting for them to pass. It was the longest fer moments of my life.
Struggling to breathe properly, i reached for a gun on the nearby ground.
Bad move! I was seen. I heard one of them yell something, and a shot hit me.
I sighed helplessly as the red liquid poured from where i was hit.
It was over. We'd lost the war.
My team mates rushed over. I tried to explain, but they all shot me in protest.
They always blamed me for losing Paintball.
© Copyright 2007 Scarlett Madden (emunger13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1223180-The-Ordeal