*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1220696--Lay-Me-Down-To-Sleep-4-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Teen
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1220696
Amelia is caught?
 
  Amelia watched as the monsters died and perished around her silently. She was neither sorry, nor upset. They deserve to die. She told herself.
Zack came to stand beside her, his breathing heavy. "This is too easy Amelia..." He stated. She turned to face him and smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry about it Zack, everything is fine," she whispered soothingly and turned back to watch the fight.

  Zack tried to believe her, he really did. She was right most of the time, and he could not deny it.  Something inside his head told him so.
Just then Zack heard a  girl scream somewhere to his right. He had no doubt who she was.
"Amelia!"

  Salem watched from the far side of the cavern as the humans murdered his army. He was right. They were weak. How could any respectful vampire just lay there and scream while a mortal slaughtered him? These vampires disgusted him to the core. He was glad they were dying; there will be a chance for the stronger ones to survive.
  "...too easy Amelia..." Salem's sharp ears perked up once more. "Don't worry about it Zack, everything is fine." Salem grinned. Of course it was. Everything was going according to his plan!
  A sharp poke in his ribs brought Salem out of his thoughts. "What?" He hissed. Mason narrowed his eyes at him,"If you weren't too busy fantasizing about Annita, you would have noticed that!" A confused look passed over Salem's features,"Noticed what?" He didn't wait for an answer, because just then he spotted her.
  Amelia was making her way through a crowd of people, and she was heading straight towards him! The look in her eyes was triumphant as she stopped in front of him; hands on hips. "Well...well...well, if it isn't Salem Boulavarde!" Salem smirked casually,"And who do I have the pleasure of speaking to?" Her eyes went wide,"You don't know who I am?" Salem flipped his long hair over his shoulder and shook his head. "I might know you, and I might not. I have met a lot of pretty women in my time."
  Mason, beside him, snorted.

Quit playing dumb Salem. You know perfectly well who she is.

  Salem ignored him and continued talking. "Or maybe you are a long lost relative?" Amelia frowned,"I am no relative of yours, and I'm very disappointed to hear that you do not recognize me." Salem smiled. "No, I know who you are. It's my pleasure to meet you miss Stamey." She smiled. "Enough chit-chat, that's not why I'm here," Salem took a step closer,"Oh of course."
  With one quick movement, Salem lashed out and grabbed Amelia around the throat. "You're here to kill me aren't you?" A mocking laugh escaped his lips,"How is that going for you?"
© Copyright 2007 Teen (vampire-sweety at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1220696--Lay-Me-Down-To-Sleep-4-