*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1205931-So-yesterday
by Leo DL
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #1205931
you'll never know waht will happen tomorrow so dot it now before its too late.
SO YESTERDAY
M.L. Lee


I already got tired of her so I decided to call it quits. We had a great fight yesterday and it seems would be the end. I tried to explain everything but she doesn’t listen. I tried to make things work out but she could not understand. Yes, I love her but everything’s against us. I would fight for her, die for her, live and breathe for her…..but sorry, I got tired already. Don’t want to give up but…….I don’t have any strength left to keep on fighting till the end.

She loves me, I know, and she cares about me. But yesterday,,,, is our worst day ever,. And yesterday, I guess it was over.

That night, I came to see her, to see her not to tell her I love her. Not to tell her I care for her… As I walk, I’m memorizing what the right words I would tell her. I got tired so I want to give up?… I just had fun of everything and I got tired of playing so I want to quit the game? There’s no use in holding on and fighting to because the game is over now and I’m not happy with her anymore. That’s what my mouth recites, that’s what my lips are talking about. But not my heart! I love her but the best way is t let her go. It hurts, really. A lot, actually. But what can I do? There’s no way for us. I pushed to get through the crowd twisted zone just to find I right for her, doing what I’m told.

She begs me not to go. She pleads me to stay. She calls my name and shouts out how much she truly cares. She held my hand and told me she loves me. But the only thing she got from me was pain. Tears for her eyes fall down until I realized what line came out as I shut my mouth. I don’t exactly know what I’ve said but I’m sure it hurts her. As I open my lips, tears for the most painful reason broke her heart into pieces.

I came t tell her how we’ve been through. Nothing’s seem to work out right,
I’m broken down again and for worse, it would be the end. Everything’s against us. The answers all are wrong. Everybody complains. But what should I d? It’s not the way for us to be but to all the things that happened, the best way is to quit everything and to give up what all begun. I decided to call it quits, it hurts me.

Yesterday, we fought, while I’m walking away, I did not know that she was crying along the way. It hurts so say goodbye but it’s the only thing I know to make things work out. I walked away and left her swelling into tears. I pretend I’m all right. I’m happy, its fine.. I can get over it. But through those smiles I cry, it’s time to kiss the passed goodbye.

As I walk, I heard a voice that shouts out loud “I DIDN’T LOVE YOU AT ALL”….. After that line was heard, a lovely lonely lady cried an ocean tar for such definite reason that the guy she loves did not love her at all. I saw him lives, but as he turned his back away from her, there are so much pain that burns his heart fallen into pieces. His eyes were full of sorrow and pain yet he stands as if it was nothing there at all. Sort of pain strikes his yes, I know he didn’t mean to say those words. He just got to do that for a thousand reasons until he realized there is no reason why they should bee and there are thousand reasons why they should quit.

I saw him leaves, as he passed me by I saw hiss face glooms up with a pretend smile. I know there was an explanation behind that scene and all he got from me was a great shot directed on his face. I suddenly felt a burning consciousness of killing pain inside of me that screams out to awaken the cold feeling within me. “YOU LOVE HER, BUT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?……….. YOU CARE FOR HER BUT WHY DID YOU GIVE UP?”

While continuously hitting him, he grabbed my shirt and shouted on my face.. “ DO YOU HEAR WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?”

All of a sudden I felt stacked. As I look on him, I saw a face that looks familiar. A face I’ve known for years. I think I know him but I can’t remember anything.

“HAVE WE MET? DO YOU KNW ME?” There’s such a great curiosity commands me to treat him harshly I saw his face, it looks like mine… I want to break down aNd cry..

“WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU?” he did not answer and then he faded away. I was about to faint when I heard a voice who’s calling me from somewhere. After that strange call, a car taking a bumper ride was heard.

I don’t know what happened next. I was blanked. I was puzzled. I was stunned. I was totally blanked. Feels like I’m floating out space. I couldn’t feel anything. I couldn’t see but space. I scream but no sound was heard. For worse, I could speak. Finally I couldn’t think.

“WHERE AM I?” I stood up when I found out in laying on the ground. My eyes were dim and dreary, as they seem. “AM I DEAD?” I gazed the place trying to figure out what I’m doing there.. I saw my picture on a long glassed object. As I look upon that thing, I saw my body laying inside a coffin glass.. “MY BODY LYING ON A COFFINS?” Oh that’s pure imagination because I’m right her not there. I’m standing not laying. I’m not sleeping. I’m awake. To my consciousness, I saw a lady crying in front of me. In front of the face that was really me. She’s crying. She is weeping. She is sobbing. She is calling me…She is calling my name!

NO! This could not be happening! Here! Why cant you see?.., Then, one man came , he doesn’t look familiar and he warmly embraced her. He looks so worried and concern for her. “Damn, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” I WAS HURT. I WAS HURT BECAUSE THAT GIRL WAS THE NLY ONE I WANT FOR THIS LIFE… She’s my reason for everything! I was hurt. I was…..”WAIT A SECOND!” I WAS HURT! I FELT BAD! Meaning I’m not dead! I’m alive! But why don’t they notice me?

I started to lose my faith and confusions surround my mind. I was confused ad hopeless and helpless and aimless. What s happening around me, I have no idea abut it! Can’t anybody explain to me what’s going on?

Walking around aimlessly while talking to myself, I found myself standing in front of a door. I was at home in front of my room. As I opened the door, a lovely lady embraced me tightly. I was shocked and found no words to say…. I hug her with my gentle arms just to show still care about her. She’s there, right between y arms but she seemed so far away! I embraced her warmly in shoulders but I felt coldness. She was here in front of me but I couldn’t feel her existence.

She smiled. “I LOVE YOU, PLEASE COME O SEE ME. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU FOR THE ONE LAST TIME………………GOODBYE”

“HUH?????????” I woke up full of sweat and fear. Thank God It was just a dream. I’m feeling so faithless, lost under the surface, wandering through space witnessing strange, scary scenes that feels so real!

I woke up because of the ring of my phone from someone who is calling me. I woke up because of a phone call, it dissent seem s important, I knew she was the one calling me and I’m so excited to hear hr voice though I plan to break up with her yesterday.

“MY DAUGHTER WAS DEAD…. SHE DIED ON A CAR ACCIDENT YESTERDAY….” I heard a voice who weeps in sadness pain……
© Copyright 2007 Leo DL (casi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1205931-So-yesterday