*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1202459-THE-MEETING
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1202459
what happens when two people meet for the first time away from their chatroom.
the meeting

After talking in chatrooms, on the phone, and e-mails. After exchanging pictures, laughs and tears, today was the day they both had waited for. Today was the day they would finally meet.
==================================================================
He arrived at the roadside diner an hour earlier then he was supposed to be there. He wanted to find a seat that was somewhere in the open, but not where everyone could see them. He wanted her to be comfortable when she arrived but not to feel secluded from everyone and everything, this was, their first meeting.

He was prepared. Nervous, but prepared none-the-less. He sat there sipping on a coke patiently waiting for her. He constantly fumbled with the bouquet of flowers he had brought to give her sitting beside him in the booth. But he also had a single, yellow rose in a vase on top of the table, that would let her know it was him.
==================================================================
She didn't live far from the diner. Maybe a fifteen minute drive. She had spent the morning trying on clothes, perfecting her make-up, and picking out just the right perfume to wear. She had never met a guy in person that she had met online before and was a bit nervous. But she was really into him. Love? possibly. But time would tell. It all came down to their meeting today.

She checked the time. She had 30 minutes to get there and didn't want to be late. She looked herself over in the full length mirror once more. She smiled at herself, winking, and saying "girl, if he doesn't like you or this outfit, it'll be his loss." and with that, she went out the door and hurried to the diner.
==================================================================
He kept staring out the window. Every vehicle that pulled in, he looked for her.
==================================================================
She was driving along, singing to the radio, occassionally screaming at a slow-poke to move out of her way. She had a date and she wasn't going to be late for anything.
==================================================================
He saw her as she got out of her car. Long black hair slightly flowing in the breeze. He took a deep breath trying to calm his heart-beat. He didn't want her to see him so anxious, so nervous. just then a thousand things popped into his head.

What if....I spill my drink on her, or make a loud sound while chewing, or...or...or.... CRAP! He thought. Everything will be fine. She's as nervous as I am.
==================================================================
She walked up the stairs into the diner. She entered. looking around, she spotted him in an instant. She took off her sun glasses and walked straight up to him. He jumped to his feet and stuttered...H..HELL-O. She smiled and put her arm around his neck and hugged him and whispered into his ear, "HEllo Handsome."

He hugged her back, kissing her on the cheek and asked her to sit. She sat down and he took his seat across from her and handed her the bouquet of flowers. She gladly accepted them, smelling them and held them the biggest of the time they were there.

They talked about everything. He noticed how confident she was and never showed any sign of nervousness while talking. Him, on the other hand, was still nervous. He wasn't scared, it was like a mixture of emotions, a rush, so to speak. She noticed this and thought it was so adorable. Almost like it was his very first date or his first public speech.

She reached out and took his hand and softly whispered to him to calm down, to be himself, no reason to be nervous. Her warm hand had a calming effect on him. Soon, he was talking to her without stuttering, without shifting around in his seat, without so much as a hint of anxiety.

Why was he acting like this? He had been on dates before, even a few blind dates and he never felt like this. Could it be because of the anticipation? Of her actually being "THE ONE."  After a couple of failed relationships that ended very badly for him, was he just trying to hard not to mess anything up?

The conversation dragged on for several hours before the waitress interrupted them by handing him the bill for their drinks. He felt a bit embarrassed, two cokes in four hours, sheeeesh! He paid the tab and they left. She invited him to her place so they could be alone.

He was a bit nervous, but he followed her to her apartment. Once there he was met with a huge hug and kiss. He returned the favor and suddenly he felt all his nervousness leave his body. Everything was finally allright now. He sat on the sofa next to her and they kissed and talked most of the night.

It was almost 4 am before they realized the time. He offered to leave but she insisted he stay. He told her he would sleep on the couch, and she agreed to it, even though she had other plans for him that night.

She awoke to the smell of bacon and coffee. She looked up and saw him standing next to her bed with a tray of bacon, eggs, toast, and coffee. He smiled and said: Good Morning.  Hey, good morning. And with that she took the tray and he sat down on the edge of the bed and talked while she ate.

After she finished, she went to the bathroom and noticed her hair and make-up were a mess. he had seen her like this and never batted an eye. He thought she was beautiful all sleepy looking. After she showered and changed, they began kissing in the kitchen and soon, they were both totally undressing each other, locked tight in passionate kisses.

He looked deep into her eyes and saw a fire burning like one he's never seen before, her seeing the same fire in his eyes knew this was more then just a meeting of two people. Within minutes they were both entangled with each other. Kissing, touching, rubbing, breathing heavy.

His tongue, like a weapon, touched every part of her body that made her want to explode. When his tongue met with her womanhood, she screamed, grabbing his hair and pushing him in as hard as she could. She was litterly humping his face. Never had a man made her feel that horny...that good...that wet...that passionate.

When she couldn't take any more pleasure, she forced him back and rolled over on top of him, pinning him to the bed. She began kissing him across his neck, down his chest, and finally, she touched his hardened shaft. It sent a feeling through him, warm, passionate, he was so hard he could've sworn his manhood was splitting. She began licking on his shaft, kissing it, twirling her tongue around the head. She kissed and softly sucked on his balls. He bit his lip to keep from screaming. He was in so much pleasure, his body was convulsing.

She saw his state and finally gave him his long awaited orgasm. He lay there a few minutes gasping for air. She had a smile on her face as she watched him come down from his orgasm. It wasn't a wicked smile, it was more like a mischeivious one. He finally got his mind where he could take control of himself again and wrapped his arms around her, and began kissing her luscious lips once more.

She responded with the same. Slowly tracing his manhood with the tip of her fingernails until it was hard. She rolled over onto her back and whispered...Take me now, take me always. He smiled as he kissed her once again before making love to her.

They made love all weekend long. They never left the bed except to use the bathroom or to get a drink of water. For both of them, their wait to meet each other came at the perfect time.

They couldn't have planned a better weekend. They had married within the year. They were never able to repeat that weekend. No amount of love-making would ever compare. But they both realized one thing, what made that weekend so special was that it was the weekend they fell in love.

J. Jackson
© Copyright 2007 J_Jackson (imdownhere at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1202459-THE-MEETING