*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1193586-I-was-there-through-it-all-
by Angel
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1193586
About my kid's.
I was there through it all

As I sit here I think about all the time's. I could have missed out on but I was there for all the good time's.I was the one there through all the crying and I even cryed with you .I was there to stop fight's .So don't get mad when I ask were was he at .He was not there for the good time's,bad time's the crying time's and he was not there to brake up the fight's it was all up to me.I thank God everyday I did not miss none of your live's, he has and in the end he will know how it fill's not to be loved. One day he will need for you all to be there for him for the good time's the bad time's and the crying time's .When he look's for you and you ant there he will then know how it fill's to be alone and how it fill's to not be loved . Then he will know how he made you fill and he won't be able to fix it .He will be the one that hurt's.your father will be the one crying and hurting and you wont be there for him.Because I am there for my three great kid's .In the end your father will know what pain and  a broken heart fell's like .he will know how much he has hurt you three great kids and When he needs you guy's the most you wont be there .....
© Copyright 2006 Angel (lazy_cat29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1193586-I-was-there-through-it-all-