*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1193574-My-five-littel-angels
by Angel
Rated: E · Poetry · Personal · #1193574
(MY five little angel's) This pome is about my kid's
My five little angel's
When I thank about Angel's I just can't see how they look because I thank that my little angel's are my five kid's. Two of them are in heaven thay are helping God to watch over us. They are keeping me and my kid's so very safe. The three that are with me are my Angel's under cover they help me to do the right thing all the time.That is why I have got five little Angel's even though the three with me are growing up fast don't mean thay ant my little Angel's. Because in my heart and soul that is how thay will alway's be to me.That is MY five little Angel's now and four evry and no one else can have them they are here to help me when I do wrong and I am there for themwhen thay do wrong.So we help each other out.Thay are my little Angel's and I guss Iam there big Angel. That is how I want it to be and to stay that way forever and alway's.And to MY five little Angel's you are in my heartand soul now and four ever and you are there to stay.


TO my little Angel's and great kid's that is what you all are
          I Love you so very much..

        love alway's and for every your mom......
© Copyright 2006 Angel (lazy_cat29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1193574-My-five-littel-angels