*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1192342-Brees-only-hope
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by danni
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Drama · #1192342
a teen has an eating disorder and she is getting abused by her father.
Why should i care about myself when no one else does? She thought to herself while she was sitting alone during study hall.
She was going over the night before in her head.
"Aubree, why isn't this kitchen done?" her father yelled.
"It is," "What? Look at this!" he said, pushing her face into a spoon on the table.
"Get the fuck off me, it's only a spoon and i didn't even know it w as there."
"You want me to get the fuck off you..." He took the spoon and jabbed it into her stomach. Then he pushed her into a sharp corner of the white tiled island and punched her repeatedly until she cried and screamed for mercy.
"How do you like that for getting off you!" she was silent and he walked away.
Hey, Aubree,” her thoughts were interrupted by her best friend Drake.
“You okay, Bree? “Um, yeah bad night.”
“Oh, so have you eaten?”
She looked at him with all the answers he needed. He knew her well enough to know when something happened at home there is no food going through Bree’s mouth.
Drake got up to get her food and made her eat it until it was gone.
When she was done she got up and went to the nurse’s office and cried. She stayed there for the rest of the school day feeling guilty about eating.
When she got home she called out for someone to be home, like always, no one was. She slammed the door, dropped her bags on the floor next to the TV in the living room and went straight to the bathroom.
She stood there looking into the mirror for a minute and then went to the toilet and made herself puke. She suddenly felt better.
“Why are your stupid bags on the floor, Aubree?”
She woke up suddenly and didn’t answer her father’s question. He stormed into her room yelling, “I said, why is your fucking bags on the floor!” he said while smacking her around on her bed.
When he left her room and run down stairs she went into the bathroom once again. “This is all I have.” She thought while puking for the second time that day. She stood up to look into the mirror. She stared aggressively and cried. “I hate you!” she screamed to herself.
© Copyright 2006 danni (babygirl038 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1192342-Brees-only-hope