*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1191156-My-Friend
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1191156
making wrong choices,life,struggeling,
                        I said i'd never trust again t.Then I met someone I thought was my friend. 'My Bestfriend' She said she'be there till the end.                                       
                        I thought I knew her better than anyone else could. We grew up together, some bad and some good. Iput up with more than anyone else would.
                        The first thing she said was I could  lie. It is ok She knew all the answers no need to pray. Ilisten'd without anything to say.
                      She said don,t listen to what people say for me to do.That,s when my hate for people grew, but i kept her around I thought she was true.
                      She said smokeing ciggaretts made me look cool. While everyone else said I look like a fool.
                        She said sex was something everyone did' but was nowhere to be found for my first kid. I figured she got scared and ran an hid. I still trusted her I loved her she was my friend.
                      She said when Ihad a problem to just runaway. You woln,t have to listen to anyone you can do it your way. Don,t worry i,ll always make shure you have somewhere to stay. I listend and said ok
                      Then I stoped going to school the steats is what I needed to learn but, when I went to jail she showed no emotion she showed no concern. I got confused not knowing where to turn.
                        I asked her why is it so hard? My life is falling apart. She said it,d get better this was just the start.
                        She handed me something it looked like a cigarette. She said it,d make me feel better. Mary jane i,ll love you forever, me and you will die together.
                          She said I need a man to take care of me. Just try it and you will see this is the answer to what you need. She was right for a month or two then it became the worst thing I could do, it became all I knew.
                          I resented her for what she,d done then I forgave her when I had my son. That,s when the real hell begun. At first it was back to doing me back to having fun.
                          She this time It,ll be bettr. We,ll do things right. She taught me how to survive taught me how to fight.
                          We,d been through so much together I could,nt let her go. She,s the only person I could say I know. I thought she made me shine, she said thatIwould grow.
                            She made me believe he loved me so I married me when I turned 18. we,d fight and argue everyday. he started to hit me when he did,nt get his way, but my friend taught me that i,ll always somehow have to pay. That he was the victem and I was the prey.Told me I was ruining his life with all my problems, that I was expecting him to solve them. I said I was sorry. I thought Ineeded him to survive. I thought he was the one who kept me alive, not knowing in all reality I had died.
                              Depresed always being hit feeling all alone. She handed me something and said it,d put me in azone. just one sniff and your body will go numb. You,ll be able to block everything out she was right without a dobut.
                                  Smoking ciggaretts, drinking, heavy on coke I started to look at life as if it were a joke. Looking for another bump or what I was going to smoke.
                                  I said I feel crapy she said who cares your happy.It was all because of drugs that was my kisses and hugs.
                                  We went through thing you wouldn,t believe. Then oneday to leave, I hated her, but always got scared and felt like I couldn,t breathe.
                                  Yeah I realized that she was the one ho lied. She was never my friend, but a deamon who needed my soul to survive, and GOD for some reason stayed by my side.
                                finally not long ago I felt there was something I needed to know. So I looked up at the sky, and asked the lord my father why? Why is this happening? I can,t take it nomore. Then a tear come down my eye. I thought she was my friend. How could I think she was somethind you,d send?
                                  He said my child do not cry come to me and you,ll be alwright. He held me in his arms I felt like all my problems were gone. I felt brandnew. Thenhe told me the girl you said was your friend, the one who made you do the things you do?he handed me a mirror and said the girl you see is your friend and your friend is you...........
© Copyright 2006 reallife (trufeelings06 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1191156-My-Friend