*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1185541-Dear-Anonymous
by illi
Rated: E · Other · Friendship · #1185541
letter of thanks
Dear Anonymous

Some one has brought tears to my eyes, I am shocked and feel so welcomed to the writing community. Words cant even express how I feel....yet of course. This is such a generous gift in more ways than the gift itself. I feel like I belong and that is not something that is easy to come by.
I can't thank you enough for letting me feel so welcome and loved. I have made a few new friends and am falling in love with dreaming about their lives, Imagining who they are and what their lives are like. Not to mention the joy of someone thinking that I am interesting as well.
Stumbling upon this site has been one of the best experiences in my life and I am learning so much more than writing I am learning about an ENTIRE WORLD that until recently I barely knew existed.
Thank you Thank you Thank you
from the bottom of my twisted little heart.

I guess this will be my own very Merry Christmas, I just wish I knew who you were and could give something back.

In fact I am going to donate all my gift points to the gift point drive so that someone else can feel what I feel right now

Glee, just Glee

Ps. I acutually did cry.

WDC biggest fan
illi
© Copyright 2006 illi (illi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1185541-Dear-Anonymous