*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1183735-Unearthed-Secrets-chapter2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1183735
A fanfiction about Romance and action. draco/? plz read ch 1 first
"Sirius? Is that really you?" asked Harry after a moment or two.

"In the flesh. Well sort of. So how have you been?" Sirius looked worse than ever yet he was so cheery. Harry figured it was because he didn't want Harry to worry. Harry spilled every thing out. He explained about the order and the owls. Then about Dumbledore going in to great detail.

"Ok well than my advice is to mind the order they are putting there lives on the line for you" said Sirius. "So how are the muggles treating you?"

"There afraid that if they make me mad enough that I'm going to send for the order to turn them to rats or something that's for sure" said Harry laughing at the thought of Dudley running around have transformed with a different tail coming out of his butt.

"Well Harry I'm sorry but I'm going to have to leave now but I promise if you say my name in to this mirror on the full moon then you will be able to speak to me. Hell I wouldn't mind seeing Ron or Hermione too." and with that last word Sirius faded into the dark background behind him.
“ Well Harry I think its time we go to bed we have some charms to work on tomorrow" said Wylow and grabbed the covers to her bed and Harry turned out the light soon drifting of in to nightmare like dreams.




"Hello Moonstone. And what have you got for me to day?" said Draco

"Well lets see. Potter is still at Little Winging and Dumbledore is still having him followed. Oh do tell your father that Snape will be there shortly. He is wanting a word with him about something that has to do with one of the order members, I'm not sure exactly what though."

"Ok. and what have you got for me Malfoy?" said the girl in the fire. Suddenly her face was uncovered and Harry knew that he new her from somewhere.


Harry woke up with a start his breath was rapped and he was sweating all over. He sat up and looked at the clock, it was 5:00am. He tried to go back to the dream but he just couldn't see the girls face. He knew he had seen her somewhere before but now he just couldn't make it out. He tried to picture the face again but it was fading away and he couldn't see it any more. Harry laid there for who know how long when he finally fell asleep.
Harry woke up at 8:00am to the smell of breakfast coming from down stairs and looking at the bed he could tell that Wylow was already up and down there. So very lazily Harry got dressed and went down for breakfast. Harry's mouth dropped wide open when he realized who was cooking.

" Wylow why is a house elf cooking breakfast?" asked Harry a little confused.

"Well this is my house elf. She is here on my orders. I have already talked to the ministry and they said it was fine so come and eat she is a great cook" Harry sat down and started eating the terrific looking food in front of him. Suddenly Dudley walked into the kitchen and stopped so suddenly it looked like he was petrified at the site of the house elf.

"Its ok Dudley she won't hurt you." said Wylow kindly. "Come and eat"

Dudley walked slowly to the table and sat down, sitting nice and proper but that's not what shocked Harry. What shocked him was the fact that when Roxy put Dudley's plate in front of him Dudley ate like a gentleman, for once in his life he did not gobble any thing down like the pig that he was.

"Er, Dudley are you feeling ok?" asked Harry trying not to laugh at him acting so civilized.
"Of course I do Harry. Why wouldn't I?" said Dudley in a very mannered tone.
After breakfast Harry and Wylow went back up to his room and Wylow asked him to take out his wand.

"Why do I need my wand?" asked Harry but took it out any way. With out warning Wylow threw a curse at Harry and he flew in to the air and now lay sprawled out on the floor. Harry got up and looked at Wylow. He had hit his head hard on the wall.

"What the heck was that for?!?!?!" yelled Harry rubbing his head.

"You are always supposed to always be on your guard. Rule number one in Defense Against the Dark Arts. You should know that rule if you're going to be teaching it." said Wylow calmly.

"What are you talking about? And why couldn't you just tell me?" asked Harry as he sat on his bed with wand aside.



Wylow threw another curse at him catching him off guard and sending him into the air but fortunately he landed on his bed this time.

" What did I just say? Always have your guard up."

"What in bloody Hell do you think your doing?!?!?!" cried Harry getting up on his feet and his wand pointed at Wylow.

"Look Dumbledore told me about the D.A. but how are you going to teach them to defend them selves if you can't even do that your self?" asked Wylow. "I'm going to help you with some curses and spells ok but on one condition."

"Oh and what's that?" asked Harry

"You'll have to teach more people. Any one who wants to learn. As a favor to Dumbledore. What do you say?" asked Wylow hopefully.

Harry thought about it for a few moments then looked Wylow straight in the eyes. "Ok I'll do it."

So Harry and Wylow practiced until sunset. Then at about 11:00 Wylow told Harry it was time for bed because they would be going to the burrow tomorrow and she wanted him to get some rest after the hard day of work.


Wylow and Harry got up before the sun and gathered their things then went down stairs where Roxy already had their breakfast made. As soon as they finished eating the two went over to the fireplace and grabbing their trunks stepped in to the green flames coming out of the swirling fire into the burrow where the Weasley's where waiting for them.

"Harry!" cried Ron who was the first one to notice him fall threw the flames.

"Hey Ron! How have you been?" asked Harry as Wylow came out of the green flames.

"Great, Harry who is your friend?" asked Ron eyeing Wylow. She was wearing short jean shorts and a black spaghetti strap.

"I'm Wylow. And you are?" asked Wylow as she shook his hand.

"I'm Ron, Ron Weasley."

"Oh, well it's nice to Finally meet you. Your father talks a lot about you guys." said Wylow

Just then the rest of the Weasley's walked in to the room and greeted Harry like family. Then to Wylow's surprise Mr. Weasley came over and gave Wylow a huge hug.

"Hi, Wylow. How have you been?" asked Mr. Weasley.

"I've been better. How bout you Arthur? Up to no good at the Ministry I bet." said Wylow laughing a little.

"You know me only too well," replied Mr. Weasley "Ok every one I would like you to meet Wylow."

Every one shook her hand and as Harry noticed Ron wasn't the only one to gawk at Wylow. From what he could see Fred and George were also eyeing her. He could tell that they were all thinking the same thing. They wish they could have her in there bed tonight.
© Copyright 2006 Shaddow (shaddow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1183735-Unearthed-Secrets-chapter2