*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1183203-The-Serpent
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Emotional · #1183203
I wrote this when I was filled with rage. "Serpent" isnt actually a snake.
the Serpent awoke from its dorment state. it rose from its earthy dwelling to unleash its wrath upon those with unholy blood. unholy blood ran through the veins of the ignorant. it pumped through the hearts of the shallow minded. it bled from the wounds of the dishonourable. things they hold most dear to their heart shall perish. the ones they love shall wither away with the Serpents touch of death. they will be ripped of hope. lose their dignity. torment and torture will be all they know. they will learn what pain is. they will dream of their death to happen, unable to deal with this fate of pain and misery. they will beg for forgiveness, but the Serpent knows no such thing. they plead for their lives, but only anger the Serpent more. yet another method of torture is used to produce more agonised screams. but its far from over, the Serpent isnt satisfied yet.
© Copyright 2006 number9 (lucefan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1183203-The-Serpent